Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@deathadder We are currently recruiting for the Noobial Kin argonfiles and according to multiple sources you sir are fit to be head noob! Your new name would have to be noobiLes but i'm sure it would be such great honour to walk amongst our ranks. If you ever stop being salty about 1.9 let me know and we can make this happen and together i'm sure we can rule. May you fly high and have the twinkle in your eyes future comrade!

so i did the calculations and 'noob' is the most used word in this sentence. about 3.6% of the sentence is the word 'noob'. that's a pretty large margin considering that the average daily vocabulary of a USA citizen is 0.7% swearing, and 3.6% is over 5 times that amount, and in just one paragraph.

the thing is, it's not a large margin proportionally because the average american uses a whole lot more words than just one paragraph per day.

as for 1.9, i just stopped caring because i don't play minecraft much any more. i'm still active here as a community member, though.