New leadership

1. 7 years ago

Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

This just in #TeamFluxated news! as we have been hunting for several minutes for the location and hiding place of the leader and base of the Sky kin faction, we have successfully completed this mission. It was brought to my attention that the Sky Kin faction was below the newly reinvigorated celestial order. As leader and commander of the Celestial order, I could not allow such a faction to be disgraced any further. So without further ado I would like to present that the leader, now former leader of the Sky Kin @thegoldsmith has been assassinated and has been replaced by Commander Blesian. To note that due to the Sky Kin having close to zilch in population, we will be merging the Sky Kin with the Celestial order now known as the Noobial Kin.

May the sky keep you company and the stars twinkle in your eyes.

- Commander Blesian out

p.s. thegoldsmith RIPieces-image-

2. #TeamFluxated!

3. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@neonjews #TeamFluxated!

You support him?

Come on, you're better than that

4. Haha im seriously questioning these people if in under a week you find two factions and beat them both.

5. Edited 7 years ago by PapaNeon

#TeamFluxated selfie w/ random nub who's about to die
    @argonFiles
    -image-

6. Just watched him die in-game....

7. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@TheSpiderman2013 Just watched him die in-game....

I hope you will honour our fallen comrade, long live the Noobial Kin!

8. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@argonFiles You support him?

Come on, you're better than that

We are currently recruiting for the Noobial Kin argonfiles and according to multiple sources you sir are fit to be head noob! Your new name would have to be noobiLes but i'm sure it would be such great honour to walk amongst our ranks. If you ever stop being salty about 1.9 let me know and we can make this happen and together i'm sure we can rule. May you fly high and have the twinkle in your eyes future comrade!

9. Lmaooo which faction leader is removed next? :)

10. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Lol that guys face before you shot him. That Yoshi skin haha
    @neonjews i think any credibility you had just went down a Notch.

11. @FishW That's okay. Being a tyrant is more fun than being nice anyways.

12. I disagree, being nice is a lot more rewarding.

13. @MasaruCyri more rewarding, but less fun.

14. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Welcome to SaltyMynes!
    -image-

15. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@deathadder We are currently recruiting for the Noobial Kin argonfiles and according to multiple sources you sir are fit to be head noob! Your new name would have to be noobiLes but i'm sure it would be such great honour to walk amongst our ranks. If you ever stop being salty about 1.9 let me know and we can make this happen and together i'm sure we can rule. May you fly high and have the twinkle in your eyes future comrade!

so i did the calculations and 'noob' is the most used word in this sentence. about 3.6% of the sentence is the word 'noob'. that's a pretty large margin considering that the average daily vocabulary of a USA citizen is 0.7% swearing, and 3.6% is over 5 times that amount, and in just one paragraph.

the thing is, it's not a large margin proportionally because the average american uses a whole lot more words than just one paragraph per day.

as for 1.9, i just stopped caring because i don't play minecraft much any more. i'm still active here as a community member, though.

16. #Team Delusion

17. Sighing over some people in this thread like
    -image-

18. -image-

CraftyMynes after the Salt War is over

Too much salt... Jeezus

19. @_Confederacy_ didn't you post a pic of a salt pile by accident earlier?

20. Yes... I meant to post a minecraft pic but it posted the salt mine from the post I replied to before that

or Sign Up to reply!