Post a Reply

New leadership #3

1. 8 years ago

This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

- Commander & Conquerer Blesian out!

p.s. if it wasn't already painfully obvious the revival of this faction is no more and I am the leader. rip former leader @Sofatroll

-image-

2. @deathadder This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

p.s. if it wasn't already painfully obvious the revival of this faction is no more and I am the leader. rip former leader @Sofatroll

-image-

Yep, you point out his ban even though you were banned too. And last time i checked a formal surrender was required to take control of a faction or a revolt among the members to replace the current leader. Due to that, all you run is a group as salty, obnoxious, and insignificant as team eye.

3. @deathadder This just in! The Strangers Company "revived" faction has been dealt with. This faction not only had a plethora of problems including, residents stealing & griefing constantly + being raided at 4 different locations. These locations/base names included Loxodon, Vilverin, Phyrexia and the capital of Strangers Company "The Bulwark". After hitting the 4th and final base of The Strangers company Sofatroll/AlwaysDrunkPunk (banned for hacking/duping) decided to close the faction down. Only a few days he "revived" this faction. As current craftymynes pc edition conquerer and commander of #TeamFluxated & Noobial Kin, I could not allow this insult of a revival to stand and so we set out, not only did we accomplish our objective with the assassination of the otherwise known duper/violator of craftymynes pc edition rules, but we have once again taken control of another faction. Not only am I proud to add another faction to my list, but I am proud to bring you the new combined faction of 3. Presenting; The Strangers Noobial Kin. Know that I did not want to follow this course of action, but rather I had no choice but to step and stop others from embarrassing themselves such as people with 1man factions continue to do. Know that the land, sky and further galaxies are not merely a far off unreachable dream. With full co-operation I believe we can plunge all those unworthy.

-image-

The skys belong to the Ravens xD Nice try.
    Caw.
    As for the test of that, Not worth reading.
    Caw! Caw!