Staff Abuse Ban

1. 7 years ago

Darksaiyan106

Reason:Ignoring Staff

Why should I be unbanned: Please check the chat log. I have not broke any rules. Yet the staff still choose to abuse their power. To show how cool they are with their ranks in "Minecraft". All I wanted was to play by myself. But you see here the admin "Nysic" called me out. Then another mod came in and told me to "shut the fuck up" Is this how staff handle their players. Then you can see one of the staff spamming me telling me to not bring up the conversation with nysic. Yet I was the one who wasn't talking but the mods kept bringing it up. So I told them that they were bringing it up. Then I was kicked by a mod. I joined back and I ask why was kick. The mod disliked that and chose to ban me. Proof is all in the chat log,

2. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Ello, i'm the mod that banned you.

I have no clue what you mean when you say "Yet I was the one who wasn't talking" because it was a back and forth between you and Nysic for nearly 8 minutes. There were plenty of ways you could've handled the situation better, starting at any point. But when a staff member of any rank tells you drop a subject, you drop the subject. you do not question why, you do not push the subject. It is a very simple rule at that, you didn't even have to do anything. All you had to do was be quiet and play the game. You also forgot to mention that I told Nysic and other players to shut up as well, it wasn't just you. You were the one pressing the subject, Nysic and the other shut up, you didn't. That's why they're still playing the game and you are banned.

During which you say

[02:29:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §ndarksaiyan106: but noo you had to call me out

Now then you say that he called you out, that he started it. the first time he even acknowledged you was

[02:22:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §n§4Nysic§r: oh hi Zezima_Zamorak

and the first thing you said about him was

[01:32:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §ndarksaiyan106: is Nysic a admin

(note, a full 50 minutes earlier) followed by

[01:33:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §ndarksaiyan106: so cant he vanish and stalk you while you haxing 9_9
    [01:33:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §ndarksaiyan106: Nysic is watching me now
    [01:34:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §ndarksaiyan106: i have a feeling nysic is watching me
    [01:34:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §ndarksaiyan106: he knows when ur hacking

the conversation only began when you started talking to him again. I highly doubt that you had no intention of starting an argument with staff, Nysic in particular.
    Well congratz, you got 12 whole minutes of everyone's time to stand on your soap box. Your next chance will be in 5 days

~Ven

3. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

This ban is now permanent due to the false accusations by the original poster.

or Sign Up to reply!