inappropriate name

1. 7 years ago

i got banned for having an inappropriate name, on any other server i would not have been banned, can you not just let me on? what was the point in that?

2. Ello, i'm the mod that banned you

I asked you twice to change you name, as did another player, to which you never responded.

"pothead" is the part in question, as it is a drug reference

Don’t use inappropriate Names/Skins - your name, item name, name tags, nude skins, body part skins, subjective skins, etc.

and since your name shows everytime you talk, kill, or get killed, you name is included in

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

Once you change your name, you may return

~Ven

3. You have been suspended on the forums for what you private messaged Venetorem

4. Seeing as you think

your server is shit

and

dont unban me i couldnt give a flying fuck about your server, iv had so much shit today and this has to be the shittest ban ever, i hope you die of aids

i feel like i can oblige you

Your ban has become perm. have a good day

~Ven

or Sign Up to reply!