Ragumshnagum's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Ragumshnagum

Reason for your ban: Inappropriate chat

Why should you be unbanned: I was unjustifiably banned just now. Following my friend's ban appeal, Stefan_MG, I brought to the staff's attention the issue that, more than 24 hours following his approval, he was still banned. NeonJews immediately intervened to inform me that for me to speak of such things was not allowed. After I explained to him that it was not his place to speak for the administration, I found myself banned. Certainly, this was done in error. I imagine the admin responsible for this accident probably intended to actually ban NeonJews, for his ridiculous behavior (or maybe he did not fully understand the situation). In any case, thank you for understanding the issue, and thank you in advance for allowing me to use your server again.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem
    [22:10:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §nRagumshnagum: Even if you were 21, I'd still be older than you. Calm your autistic rage.
    [22:11:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §nRagumshnagum: Yes, and you're annoying the shit out of us, you salty faggot.

"unjust"
    your appeal is denied untll the admin who banned you has time to reply

3. Hello I am the administrator who banned you. As Venetorem pointed out those were the reasons you were banned. However another administrator also pointed out that you have been constantly arguing with staff and advertising. You will be unbanned in 5 days. See you then.

or Sign Up to reply!