1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by JDAKandEEK

Feeling somewhat retired and being a forum lurker, I figured I would post some of my build pictures and projects. Pictures were taken awhile ago so they are not totally up to date. I never really did build a home base, just farms. Maybe next winter when (if) I have more playtime, I'll build my trailerpark home in the swamp that I always dreamed about. I just got too carried away in farming on 1.9. My basemate just might post their farms, they have several as well. We still need to make our mushroom cow grinder:)

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    Lights on and off with redstone lamps to turn power the spawner. The stone slabs have a nice glitched lighting effect. There is a skelly spawner below the glass so you can see the grinding and watch them go up a glass pipe.

-image-
    This is my autobrewer. It isn't selectable like some. This is a bulk autobrewer that makes chestfuls of 1 brew at a time. It is completely AFKable.

-image-
    Iron golem farms. Just about every librarian villager with great prices here if you can find it. Took days to build, took weeks of breeding. I have plenty of villager slaughter experience shopping for the best prices. It's out in the open, good luck finding it.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    My time in the nether was fun. I earned about 5 nether stars in the time I was building. I was the guy who used to fuel all the brewers at trading post obviously. Hope somebody took over for me. Interesting thing about blaze spawners is that they need extreme light to be turned off. Torches won't work. That many lamps would kill spawn area. That is where the lava comes in.

I am missing pictures of my witch farm. It was a fun and simple build, tho not that much to look at. I am also missing pictures of my horse farm. It was a National Security issue. That is because it does not breed ordinary horses. Well, actually they are ordinary horses but I prefer to call them nether roof horses.

-image-
    This is Goldie, isn't she beautiful?

-image-
    My Diamond Warrior above Gnomes base. Tks Harvestar:)

-image-
    I only shaved off the Mohawk, I promise!

2. Didn't you end up killing that horse?

3. @FlashFood Didn't you end up killing that horse?

I did, RIP Diamond Warrior.

4. #neverforget

5. Can you take a screenshot of the brewery that fills up a double chest every 1 brew.
    Like the interior and the redstone

6. @KatcheD Can you take a screenshot of the brewery that fills up a double chest every 1 brew.
    Like the interior and the redstone

Video would be more helpful. There are droppers that need to face into each other. I don't think pics would help.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JpUlVJEXk0Q

or Sign Up to reply!