1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: CyrusPlaysMC

Time Zone: Perth, Western Australia is GMT/UTC + 8h Standard Time

Strengths: Confident, i know when someones lying to me, Average Smart, i Dont Get Controled Easily

Weaknesses: i Dont Really know any (not being cocky)

Why you are Applying: Im Applying Because i feel that i can help the server out i do not abuse im not mean im always fair to the players i will never kick/mute/ban ect no one for no reason I WILL always Have a reason to kick ect i will Be VERY VERY active if u make me staff im confident being in the helper spot ik what im doing im very expirenced! This is what i think that ANY staff spots needs

Fairness: To All Players They Dont Have A Favorite They Dont Spoil them ect

Caring: i feel that a staff member needs to help any members in need of help even if its family problems in irl ill be happy to help them!

Strength: Any Staff member Needs To Be Strong! and never be controled by members and members tell them off ect

Confident: i think any staff member needs to feel confident at what they do they dont let people control them like i said in (Strength) ect

if i get accepted i will: get players on ill record (ill Start a youtube JUST FOR YOUR SERVER :D ) ill ban hackers ect ill be happy and i think that im the best fit for this server if u make me staff i wont let u down and u wont REGRET IT -Cyrus!
    please make me staff ill help out alot Skype: lukeparry101

theres more but i dont want to wase yours guys time lol xD

Time Played on CraftyMynes Around a couple of hours like 3-10 hrs i will reach 38 soon xD Please Let that slip aha xD

Custom Note (optional):

2. Greets Cyrus,

First of all as I mentioned to you when you asked me you require minimum of 2 million ticks to apply (36 hours roughly) this part can't be ignored.

Around a couple of hours like 3-10 hrs

You were on for maybe 1 hour, at a stretch maybe 2. Type serverplz ticks in future to allow you to see your ticks 1 second = 20 ticks and you (as I mentioned) require 2 million of them. This needs to be in your application instead of a guess of your hours.

Weaknesses: i Dont Really know any (not being cocky)

Everyone has a weakness before you reapply I suggest you have a good think upon this, as this sort of answer is unacceptable.

Why you are Applying: Im Applying Because i feel that i can help the server out i do not abuse im not mean im always fair to the players i will never kick/mute/ban ect no one for no reason I WILL always Have a reason to kick ect i will Be VERY VERY active if u make me staff im confident being in the helper spot ik what im doing im very expirenced! This is what i think that ANY staff spots needs

While you may be willing to help out the server we have yet to see it, this is why the minimum ammount of ticks is set at 2 million. The 6 Admins & owner are the ones who put these applications to a vote and this is based upon you're interactions with people of the community how you treat them, whether or not you can follow the rules & all around judged based on your attitude and willingness to help. Staff duties include helping people with any questions they have, cleaning the area around spawn (up to 1k in all directions) which involes removing houses, planting trees, filling holes, removing half cut down trees ( bane of my existence) & keeping it all around looking nice for new players such as yourself.

Only when you have proved you can do these things to the 7 voting staff members will your application even be considered until then it will likely go unanswered or denied.

The second point i'd like to make about your quote there is the part about staff powers, yes some of our helpers have the power to kick from the server however none of them have the power to ban. Kicks as you have mentioned are only done upon people breaking the server rules (which staff are held to higher accountability than standard players) and abuse of this will get you demoted very quickly.

So for the moment you application for staff is denied, have a read of what i've listed here, get to know the server and the people of the community. Become fimiliar with the rules and continue to play here and build with the community to keep improving the server. When you have reached the minimum ammount of ticks required you may try again.

Nysic

3. No commenting on others staff apps BlueAce56

or Sign Up to reply!