Thought I'd throw in an update. She's feeling a bit better. On top of that she has issues with her ex. Well they were together for like 3+ years so you know how that works, it takes time to get over it. It's been 7 months since the break up but yeah. She has some health problems so we're gonna go to hospital and whatever it's needed to make her feel better even though she refuses to go there.

We've been together yesterday and funnily enough, we've spend about 3 hours in my room and my mom was like: "Are you both okay up there?" I was like: "Yeah we're fine we were watching a movie but my computer went full idiotic mode." We were actually kissing and cuddling for good 3 hours lmao. :P

Me and her are unseparatable so yeah. She'll be fine she just needs time to get over all that stuff.
My main concern is her health right now because she has some health problems. Her ex was beating her all the time into stomach so she can't breathe properly, she also told me she's spitting out blood sometimes out of no where. When we came back to her town she almost passed out in my car.

We'll get through it though. I'm not giving up on my girlfriend because I can't just leave her because of her health. I'm gonna fight the shit out of her problems and make them dissapear. She deserves happiness. :)