Red Army: Base Coords.

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by sovietsuperman

When we receive base coords we will not sell them until we make the owner aware we have them. From there, 3 events can take place

1) The owner pays the Red Army a fee of 32 emeralds every 2 weeks to keep their base both hidden and protected.
    2)The owner kindly refuse the offer and then they have 1 hour to move before base coords are made public
    3) If the owner is rude about our offer, then we come over to the base ASAP. From there we will raid and grief it.

This is Red Army foreign policy

2. Edited 8 years ago by Glucan

I really don't see the difference between this and money extortion.

3. There is one difference. It's legal here :)

4. i don't fully agree with this

5. what i mean by that is this: this policy is extortionist and wrong. maybe you could add a fourth option: give x fee and we don't sell coordinates or give you any protection from invasion. idk it just seems a bit maniacal

6. Kinda? To me its 100% extortion. It gives the red army a worse name than it already has and its pretty low already xD

7. You know the fact we even give people a chance to keep their base is better than what most people do. Of course we're open to other agreements, however these are the 3 main options.

8. What if the owner isn't around a lot. My base got greifed : (

9. If the owner isn't around alot we can be paid to ensure the base is ok, or give them a position on a base we built

10. Why can't we be friends!? Why can't we be friends? I know your working for Oceania, they wouldn't have you in the Red Army!

11. Lol that sound's like Cody's talking about David. Who are you talking about

12. Edited 8 years ago by Pimple_300ping

Nobody in specific, just a nerdy play on lyrics lol :P

or Sign Up to reply!