deathplay's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  2. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  3. This ban is under review until further notice

4. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@deathplay In Game Name: deathplay
    Why should you be unbanned:
    I have been playing on this server for over 3 months with several friends.

@deathplay >[14:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Dannysharks§r> can we drop this? if you have a major issue, take it to the forums

This was not directed at me and I didn't know he was staff.

Danny is a very active staff member, how couldn't you know he was staff? anyway.

Looking at the logs, here:

[14:43:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <deathplay> why did bunny get banned?
    [14:43:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Dannysharks§r> not listening to staff
    [14:44:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> actually i banned the second one for ignoring staf intructions
    [14:44:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <deathplay> not listening to staff? so staff can make up rules on the spot?
    [14:44:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3TheDunmerRaven§r> Yup, It's in the rules.
    [14:44:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2wblaine128§r> rules?
    [14:44:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Take a look at the server's Rules and FAQ [HERE]
    [14:44:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AlexAce93§r> chat is forbidden from mentioning certain topics
    [14:44:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <deathplay> thats really dumb
    [14:44:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9CactusOwnage§r> not listening to staff is in the rules
    [14:44:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Beedobi§r> listening to staff is in the rules
    [14:44:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Spy21DD§r> @ deathplay follow staff directions and rules at staff's discretion
    [14:44:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <mithraculus> don't like it, find another server
    [14:44:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <deathplay> not listening to staff being against the rules == staff being able to make up rules
    [14:44:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§72Chill§r> It's not dumb , and if people don't like the rules noone makes them play here just saying @ death .
    [14:44:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Dannysharks§r> Staff follow the rules, and we enforce them. We dont make up rules
    [14:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Dannysharks§r> can we drop this? if you have a major issue, take it to the forums

Who the hell is he talking to, then?

and Ven did tell you what you were banned for, though his sentence was harsh. This is your first ban and it's not really a chat violation, you'll be unbanned in a day.

5. You have been pardoned

or Sign Up to reply!