Are you ready for EXCITEMENT? Join Elephantia, Eternal Exciting Empire, now!

1. 8 years ago

Oh man, I'm so excited! This Saturday, we'll be building a base—isn't that exciting? What's more exciting is that it'll be built just outside the 1000-block range; it'll be easy for anyone to join, and you know what that means: more people, and more excitement!

If you want to join the world's most exciting (and thus best) empire, just say so below! Be sure to post your IGN, too, if it's different from your forum name; if you don't, you could miss out on excitement! That would be sad. Advance warning: Until Saturday, there won't be an empire to join; you'll have to wait until then!

2. A tinsy bit of advice: build your empire out >20k at a random coordinate and TPA members to you. if you build it 1k from spawn it will be a smoking ruin before Sunday morning. I wrote a post on base positioning 8 months ago, which I will have to rescue from the old forum. Still stand by it.

3. Edited 8 years ago by DapperLeaf

Would you find it acceptable if I joined as a part-time member? My main interest in Minecraft has always been related to building, so I'd definitely assist you with that.

I do, however, have my own little place out in the wild. I've put a bit of work into it, so I'm not quite willing to leave it just yet - as exciting as the final base of Elephantia will surely be.

I'd also echo Shapedsundew's advice: it's probably best not to build just outside of the 1k radius. While I'm sure you have ease of access and location in mind, the fact remains that many other more...unsavory individuals would find your exciting place and leave it a bit - well, duller, shall we say. A base further away from spawn would be harder to reach, but hey. Nothing good comes without effort, right?

If there were more of a guarantee that our work would stay intact for longer, I'm sure more of us would be willing to join (permanently).

4. I hope you took sceenshots of your attempt to build, if not then remember next time

5. I sure did! I never checked up on it after I logged off, though—for all I know, it could still be standing!

or Sign Up to reply!