sknup`s ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: sknup

Reason for your ban: not given screen just says banned by operator
    I believe i was banned for a a question i had asked of a someone that asked for my help then TPA killed me. He said he would report me. I let Baron who was on know of the exchange

Why should you be unbanned: I fail to see how this is ban worthy i had meggaged baron and the matter was seemingly resolved

[18:04:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §4BaronBattleBread§r: hey heads up i asked a tpa killer how many d*cks he eats
    [18:04:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §4BaronBattleBread§r whispers to you: he litterally just told me XD
    [18:07:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §4BaronBattleBread§r: so anything to worry aboutÉ
    [18:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §4BaronBattleBread§r whispers to you: Nah. dudes overly sensitive -_-
    [18:12:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §4BaronBattleBread§r whispers to you: it wasnt directed at his sexuality no matter how he tries to say it
    [18:12:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §4BaronBattleBread§r whispers to you: he can bugger off

i get the impression that he was not satisfied with barons ruling and reported to Dawn who logged on to ban me

2. Baron told me of the situation, but he was not aware that you have been warned multiple times about this sort of behaviour.

Just because you're an older player doesn't mean that you're exempt from the rules.

This ban will last 3 days.

or Sign Up to reply!