Post a Reply

The Any-thread

1. 7 years ago

no matter, as @grantbanana proved today you staff CAN be killed, ill trick you into teleporting to me, quickly get a selfie then murder you. Then i will find your home and camp it untill i get your head. Then i will echest it and run away before you gear up.

2. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

A kid tells his father one night that his mother is going to die tommorow, the next day, the father finds his wife on the porch dead.

Two days later, the kid tells his father that he (the father) would die before midnight of the next day.

Panicking and grieved over the death of his wife, he goes to work and stays there all the next day. At midnight, he was still alive. Relieved that his son was wrong, he goes home to see his son...

...Only to find the mailman dead on the porch...

3. @_Confederacy_ A kid tells his father one night that his mother is going to die tommorow, the next day, the father finds his wife on the porch dead.

Two days later, the kid tells his father that he (the father) would die before midnight of the next day.

Panicking and grieved over the death of his wife, he goes to work and stays there all the next day. At midnight, he was still alive. Relieved that his son was wrong, he goes home to see his son...

Dang i could take that ending so many different ways.... Like just the "lol random ending.." or the more darker endings that i won't get into.

4. @_Confederacy_ A kid tells his father one night that his mother is going to die tommorow, the next day, the father finds his wife on the porch dead.

I dun't get it

5. Welp today was a good day :D (If you can't tell, it's a shitload of candy. Or at least it used to be xD I ate most of it already..)
    -image-