1. 7 years ago

Hi everyone that may come across my thread, as you all know horses have little value in the game due to its inability to cross water, welp if you can teleport your mount how good would that be!
    so now you may think: wait, but how do you get your mount across the water anyways? welp, this is a MULTIPLAYER(not shouting, just stressing the word) server and many of us have good friends that will help us, because after all if this doesnt exist why shouldnt we just play singleplayer and talk on skype group chat? (ignore the command blocks of the server bit plz). so basically one friend can quickly cross the river using a boat then the one mounted on a horse can teleport to him, the friend boats back(boating is superfast) and mount his/her horse and teleport to his/her partner.

Previously, @PapaNeon expressed his concerns that this could not be done in command blocks, and after abit of digging(please, it was the first page) i found out that it was possible and @CraftyMyner 's smart brain could very well do this.

I mean not to be offensive or something like that but it is the staffs responsibility to make sure the player base is getting the best the staff can manage to do and i believe this edition to the server would be worth it

others might express the concern that it would break the game, but if you think about it we have warps to nether roof, a spawn, player tp, custom villager trade which could get you diamonds from plants, set home and everything. I belive this edition would save alot of time dragging a horse across water using a leash

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I truly believe that this would improve the server.

2. btw if you have anyquestions i have it all worked out (except the commands)

3. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

This has been discussed multiple times and every time we get the same answer.
    People do not want this as it takes away from the Vanilla/Survival experience, reviving this topic is not going to change the answer.

Ultimately it just encourages laziness tbh IMO, it's the same logic that could be used to justify giving away Diamonds at spawn becuase it saves peoples time....
    We aren't here to make it easier for you, we are here to provide the best vanilla experience and while occasionally we provide things like TPA that's not an excuse to introduce things like Horse TP's which are OP even in single player and completely unnecessary to the functioning of the server and playing it.

4. Can't you just shove the horse into your boat?

or Sign Up to reply!