New Player Sanctuary

1. 7 years ago

When i get my base set up, could i build a sanctuary for all new players including a farm,gear and tips on signs. I am asking if i could build it within 1k of spawn so it is easy for new players to get to. I will update all chests with gear everyday. Thanks

2. If it's in 1k of spawn it'll get cleaned
    Also you run the risk of griefers building it within new player range

3. Sanctuaries are never a good idea. If there are alot of players in it, and a stranger comes in, they can start a massacre and kill everyone at the sanctuary

4. i remember the last time this was ateempted, was called kreaters kastle, got griefed bad, and it droke creater to snap and violate rules to be banned and not appeal

5. You could build it.
    However it would likely be griefed, staff will provide no protection.

6. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@ardoasms i remember the last time this was ateempted, was called kreaters kastle, got griefed bad, and it droke creater to snap and violate rules to be banned and not appeal

Aye. That place got griefed and attacked everyday, so it's not a good idea to build close to spawn. However, I do remember stumbling upon a "Player Sanctuary" back on the 1.8 server made by a few players, it was really far from spawn, and had been there a while,(Note that they did NOT give out the coords though) untouched surprisingly. You could attempt to do the same and build far from spawn, but
    as r4 said, it will likely be griefed after a while. :/

or Sign Up to reply!