Post a Reply

End Protection/ Spawn Camping

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by shvex_old

The past few days when I've entered the end the end and killed players i was being accused of "Spawn Camping" now what i had thought is as long as you do not kill a player while you are inside spawn or while they have a grey name you are fine.
    Today i was sat in the end 40-50 blocks away from the staircase which I'm pretty sure is where the protection ends. A player runs out to one of the end teleporters so i decide to chase and kill them. Once again i was being accused of spawn camping so i asked a mod what the rules were and they checked with the higher ups "Essentially waiting by the borders, or close to it to kill people is not allowed" which i understand, but there is no visual signs of the protections borders although i have a general idea it'd be nice to add a red wool line or something. Also the mod mentioned that 30 blocks away was too close to the border can we have an idea of what can be considered too close and too far?

I don't really feel like getting banned for spawn camping in the end when its not really clear what the rules are exactly "no spawn camping" is pretty vague. I know some may say "just don't kill people in the end" well then just make the whole end island protected.

*****CLARIFICATION NOT CRITICISM*****

2. i also did not see that listed.

But how near is considered near... The end island is only so big.

To my understanding on TS 2 or 3 days ago i was told by an admin as long as the players name isn't grey when they are killed it is fine. Correct me if i misheard you Dawn.