MrSparklyBacon's Offical Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: MrSparkly Bacon

Reason for your ban: Hacking/Flying

Why should you be unbanned: I was falsely accused and banned based off of false evidence and prejudice from staff.

The following are conversations between myself and crafty Miner located on these forms, Copy Pasted here for ease of reading.

Key points to take from the following conversations is that I was banned WITHOUT any staff or admin witnessing rules being broken. No reports filed by players, no one to confirm what was actually happening.

Im sorry its a lot of reading, but as members of this server this consirns you too. everyone has been kicked for flying at some point, YOU TOO could be banned without reason, losing all of your hard work.

Conversation #1
    Crafty
    "Nope, it has nothing to do with moving wrongly, you were found to have logged in at Y=293 and Y=276 after getting kicked for flying, both these areas had no blocks around and are way to high to get up there legit without an elytra. I also have 5 more locations that I found you above the ground with no legit way to get there. Your fly to walk ratio is 4.45, for every block you walked, you spent 4.45 blocks in the air. You were banned for duping on a server that I used to moderate, you were also caught flying on said server by me personally. You were banned on another account for pearling into places you were told not to go and banned on teamspeak for using a voice changer. The mines that you log out at when staff come on (red flag) are sketchy as hell and stink of Xray, the fact you have little to no mines at your base but lots of diamonds also raise red flags."

Myself
    "To start i accept your ban and recignise you reserve the right to ban anyone without ever actually witnessing them breaking the rules.
    id like to address each line so that in the future players arnt unjustly banned due to circumstantial quarks in the game. Yes i have been kicked for flying at odd times, like every player, once in a boat, a few times wile flying(with my very worn eltra) and once while farming. im sure iv been kicked for flying at high heights because shooting yourself with a punch 2 bow with eltra does that to a person from time to time. i dont believe past issues should be brought into account with current action since you yourself admitted to hacking on that previous server. And as for my diamonds, i dont mine. not at all. i raid, that is why there is no mines. And i dont recall logging when staff arrives, if anything i say hello to them."

Conversation #2
    Crafty
    "You still have not explained why I found you up in the air many times, and why your fly distance is 4.4 times your walk distance. I also feel that what has happened on previous servers is a good indication of who a person is, yes I hacked, and I still do, however, I am not the person in the wrong at this current point and time. I do have proof and I did present it. Also the mines you have logged out at, and the amount of times I hear "Damn guy logged out as soon as I logged in" from the staff is alarming to say the least."

Myself
    "im not sure quite what you mean by finding me up in the air, id assume its a log thing that shows a player coordinates when ever they login or they move to quickly. these moments must have been when i use my eltra, same for my fly distance. I am an avid eltra user, it is how i hunt for bases. i can travel 10X further and faster using eltra hunting for bases than on foot and use the eltra every chance i get. Any mines must have been ones under bases i fund and i was looking for chests in, any Log outs must have been poorly timed because i jump on ever chance i get to call dawn a nub lol."

Crafty
    Elytra does not count towards fly distance.

Myself
    Crafty i do thank you once again for reviewing my responses.
    So far i do believe that i have shed light on my innocence thus far on all of your evidence spare one thing. that my flight score is 4X higher than my walking score. A hacker would leave it at that, knowing he is guilty, but i know for a fact that i am not, and being an admin myself, this alarms me that scoreboard objective and logs are so inaccurate. So i did investigation on my own and found that the flight scoreboard objective, the only one proved by mine craft that you use in your last thread of argument saying that i was hacking without anyone ever witnessing me. Is fundamentally broken as i outline in this video i made so all admins can watch and preform their duties better in the future.

VIDEO DISPROVING THE ACCURACY OF THE FLIGHT MEASUREMENT

Please consider pardoning me, i have spent a lot of time getting myself set up on this server and i enjoy playing on a server that i am not admin on, a server i can actually play on rather than admining.

2. When I was approached by a staff member about your fly distance I was shocked, to my knowledge the only way to get a number that high would be to fly hack. I spent some time looking up your logins and I didn't like what I saw. I have had many reports from staff that you log off right when they get on and that they think you are doing something sketchy. The logins way up in the air also raised red flags. On the previous server we used to play on, you were banned for duping (still have the video). In the end one night I caught you flying around and so did Azrad, however, I was unable to ban you because banning you would get me banned as well (proof showed my hacked client).

After all this time I thought I had enough to ban you on, however, you proved me wrong on each point. Due to the fact that no valid evidence remains, I will pardon you immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    - Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!