Elephantia's first base has been built!

1. 8 years ago

That's right! Elephantia has gained a foothold, and you should join it! Pretty much anyone is welcome, so be sure to swing by!

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

It may not be much right now, but imagine what it could become with the aid of people like you! Isn't the idea exciting?

A warning, though: because it's so close to spawn, Elephantia is likely to see plenty of excitement! Take screenshots of whatever you build, and be prepared to recreate it!

FAQ

Q: Can I join Elephantia? What are Elephantia's coordinates?
    A: Sure! Just message an Elephantian for the coordinates, and you're done!

Q: Wait, so my stuff is probably just going to get wrecked?
    A: It's quite likely! Take screenshots!

Q: Why shouldn't I just join another faction—that is, one in which my stuff won't be destroyed?
    A: Because other factions aren't as exciting! At Elephantia, we embrace griefing; we use it as an impetus to try something new each time we rebuild!

Q: How do I get to Elephantia?
    A: Walk! As you'll learn from the coordinates, Elephantia is very close to spawn. It's outside the 1000-block cleaning zone, though!

Q: I don't want to join Elephantia, but I want to check it out. Is that okay?
    A: Sure! Be sure to tell people you're coming, though! Again, just message an Elephantian for the coordinates.

Q: No Elephantians are on, and I want the coordinates!
    A: Send me a forum message!

2. No offence, but a base like this within 10k will possibly get wrecked within a week if your lucky enough.

3. Paying for base coords. This faction is opposed to the Red Army and all bases of yours shall be found and destroyed. Have a pleasant day

4. Good luck elephant, you're sure to have many exciting times in the days to come :D

5. @sovietsuperman Paying for base coords.

Shucks, I would have just given them to you! We're friends, after all!

This faction is opposed to the Red Army and all bases of yours shall be found and destroyed.

Elephantia isn't opposed to anything other than dullness! Unless your faction is dull, we shouldn't be at war!

Have a pleasant day

You too!

@Mytymj Good luck elephant, you're sure to have many exciting times in the days to come :D

Hooray! Excitement!

6. Well Jar Jar, why don't you just post your coords here, I'm sure it would be interesting to see how long you last or if you can survive.

7. If the coordinates were public, it would be impossible for anyone to stumble upon Elephantia by surprise!

That wouldn't be very exciting.

8. Lmao

9. I hope you upgrade your base to obsidian like the obby castle made by Atheod. On second thought, I think the reason you made your base near 1K is your faction is inspired by that obby castle. A suggestion, cause you are already committed make it like that castle.

10. Well, this sounds exciting indeed! If you ever need supplies for your rebuilding, feel free to ask!

I'd actually ask for the coords, but I can't quite figure out how to send a private message on these forums.

11. I don't think you can DapperLeaf.

12. The Red Army has your base coords and will publicly reveal them if we are not given our protection fee. Thank you for your time.

13. Soviet do you really think it matters? Elephant has made it pretty clear that it'll be griefed, one way or another. It makes your attempt at extortion seem petty and childish.

14. @Dannysharks Soviet do you really think it matters? Elephant has made it pretty clear that it'll be griefed, one way or another. It makes your attempt at extortion seem petty and childish.

Danny's right, the extortion is quite futile at best.

15. @Dannysharks @argonFiles Excellent point, so might as well get everyone involved in the "fun" 1200/200 are the coords. Let's make some excitement Elphantia

16. I know I'll be joining in on Sov's "fun."

17. @Captain_Mitchell I don't think you can DapperLeaf.

Yeah, seems like it. Oh well, seems like the time has passed anyway...

18. Thanks sov for the coord

19. People visiting those coordinates are in for some excitement!

Wait, no. Actually, they're in for literally no excitement, at all. How tragic! :(

20. It was nice of you to visit! Don't worry about the damage you caused in your excitement—it didn't take too long to fix!

Still, it was a mean prank to give people those false coordinates. They'll be so disappointed!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!