TabooWolf's Ban Appeal #3 - the appealening

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by rnc2011

I've got nothing. V mod guy. You're not really doing much to improve the place. Censoring free speech. Making mountains out of molehills. What's there to say? Saying hola is a bannable offense? It seems like you care so much about the rules you forgot about the intent of people that observe them. Was anybody trying to hurt your fragile ego? No. It's like you're the type of person that wakes up in the morning thinking, yeah somebody is out to get me but I'll get them first! No need to fuel your delusions of power. The market is absolutely saturated with vanilla servers now that I've looked a little. Here's one called (Redacted) where they don't ban you for speaking freely. So not that it makes a difference, but person to person, maybe find some better outlets for your little power craze. Perhaps become a police officer and shoot some people, might make you feel better. Maybe go to the gym and release a little estrogen. Whatever floats your goat. No difference to me though.

Cheers to you V kid.

Ps. Stay tuned readers for mod V's anxious reply reassuring everybody that they do, in-fact, go to the gym.

Taboo out.

2. Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. 

3. We did not ban you because you spoke in another language; we banned for being in direct violation of the above rule.

I dont understand your issue, your ban will be done in 2 done. Chill.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

You see, staff here is a team. We do not act on sheer will. We talk with each other.
    If you found somewhere else to play, good or you, go there.
    They have different rules because they are not CraftyMynes.

If you want to play at CraftyMynes, then you have to follow the rules set forth at CraftyMynes

or Sign Up to reply!