Post a Reply

Blackshop | High Quality Books and Gear [OUT OF BUSINESS]

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Blackfish_

Okay i will make this clear. I griefed blackshop before anyone did. Its almost impossible for no one will come to rush that place. When im on yesterday, about 10 peoples msged me at the same time asking about the leaked news. Thats how quick this issue goes virral.

I always put my love to every books and items before i toss them in the tradepost. I tried so hard for being nice so my customers can feel my love.

There is no word can fully describe how much i love my shop and my customers (special mention to iwarriori- who bought almost 100 books in 2 days, jordi- who always asked when will my shop open, mizore- who always trading heads with me, and everyname that i cant mention one by one).

Blackshop has been open since May 2016. And now it must be ended in the same year when its open. Me and my basemates (abbasilol, jamlbon, and vicious) is moved to a safe area and start build all over. I hope i can run another shop in the future . Thanks for your love and believe-ness.

Farewell.

Blackfish and his villagers (passed)

2. Edited 8 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

2 major bases get raided in 2 days holy shit. Rip every one who wants those luxurious books