MixMasherPvP's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Reason for ban : Chat Violations "Mong"

I should be unbanned because when i said "Mong" to 2Chill he didnt say anything about it, he knows i was joking and yall took it the wrong way and said it means "Down Syndrome" Or "Retardation" The word means mongrel, that word is not offensive and yes it may be to some people ut come on? I think this is unfair because i didnt get a warning in chat, they didnt ask me not to say it eventhough i only said it once. I was just straight up banned without a warn9ing. And yes i understand i was banned a few days ago for using the word "Cunt" But cant i just have one more chance? This server is honestly one of the best vanilla servers ive played and i really dont want to stop playing, Maybe you guys could put up certain words that you cant say on the forums to make it more clear for everyone? Because people have different definitiof the words they are using so they really dont undertsand which words are allowed and whihc words arent. I really am sorry and all im asking is that i get 1 more chance? I was banned for a day last time, maybe you could ban me for 2 days or more this time? Or you could even take my talk permissions away for a while? PPlease Please Please just give me one more chance to prove that i wont say anything like that again, i just like to joke around with peiople and have a bit of fun, some people dont take words as jokes but people learn dont they? Anyway, im gonna go now so i guess we will see what my outcome is? Thank you for your time anyway. Sorry for my actions i really am.

2. Again?

I thought you learned your lesson.
    The person who banned will reply

3. Even if you meant it as mongrel, that could be taken as extremely racist. If you were banned for it once, why do it again?

4. Ello, i'm the mod that banned you
    I banned you for another staff member, so before I reply, I have a message from them

Hello 2Chill here,
    This is the second time you have used a term like this to address a staff member, which you knew was not allowed as on your previous ban appeal (in the last couple days).
    It was listed as one of the reason's you were banned. So regardless of what you thought the definition was or not is Irrelevant considering you knew it wasn't allowed if you read what the mod there posted on your recent ban appeal.
    If allowed back, I hope you will refrain from using terms like this against staff or players in the community.

I should be unbanned because when i said "Mong" to 2Chill he didnt say anything about it

It matters not if he responded to you or not. You still said the same thing that got you banned last time

he knows i was joking and yall took it the wrong way and said it means "Down Syndrome" Or "Retardation" The word means mongrel

While it is true that mong in it's politically correct sense means "mongrel, especially a mongrel dog."
    It also holds the slang definition of "Adj. Lacking in physical and cerebral ability. General retardation.
    Generally: a total spastic"

that word is not offensive and yes it may be to some people ut come on? I think this is unfair because i didnt get a warning in chat, they didnt ask me not to say it eventhough i only said it once. I was just straight up banned without a warn9ing.

Your warning was your prior ban. Your warnings don't magically go away when you get banned

And yes i understand i was banned a few days ago for using the word "Cunt" But cant i just have one more chance? This server is honestly one of the best vanilla servers ive played and i really dont want to stop playing,

We hold that title because we enforce these rules. What makes you think you're exempt from them?

Maybe you guys could put up certain words that you cant say on the forums to make it more clear for everyone? Because people have different definitiof the words they are using so they really dont undertsand which words are allowed and whihc words arent.

Our rules are worded the way they are for a reason. When you try to put specifics on a list, it only serves to put more holes in the web. If we were to make a list of all the words you can't say, the list would be never ending. People will continue to come up with more words, and different ways to say them.

I really am sorry and all im asking is that i get 1 more chance? I was banned for a day last time, maybe you could ban me for 2 days or more this time? Or you could even take my talk permissions away for a while? PPlease Please Please just give me one more chance to prove that i wont say anything like that again, i just like to joke around with peiople and have a bit of fun, some people dont take words as jokes but people learn dont they? Anyway, im gonna go now so i guess we will see what my outcome is? Thank you for your time anyway. Sorry for my actions i really am.

The more you say sorry, the less weight it pulls. Following it up with repeating your actions only serve to further this from a convincing apology.

I believe you will continue to break the rules time and time again. You say people learn, but there are many people who don't. Just because you say you won't do it again, doesn't mean anything. In the end, they are just words on a screen. They only hold meaning when you put action behind them.

I have spoken with other staff, and we have decided to give you yet another chance
    Do not think that your past transgressions have been forgiven

You will be unbanned in 5 days

Aug 29, around 16:00 UTC-8:00
    this is an estimated time, actual unban date/time may be delayed

~Ven

or Sign Up to reply!