bomb_squid's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by bomb_squid

In game name: bomb_squid

Reason for my ban: Chat violations multiple warning (permanent ban-I'm not sure tho doesnt say how long) Why I should be unbanned: Hello! So i just joined the server today and I was raging alot in the parkour! It took me like 400 tries to do it and i raged really hard at the cactus and slime part but i finally did it! Later after that I wanted to go in the nether to get some blaze rods because I needed potions,but there were no blazes so I started asking in chat for someone willing to give me a blaze rod for 20 gold! There was someone that said yes,but he said that he will do the trade later. I waited for like 20 minutes and it felt like something was wrong so I started spamming in chat to get his attention. Soon after that he said "brb" and then i got banned for Chat violations after multiple warning,just like that. Poof.

I know I shouldnt have raged that hard in the parkour,but I wasnt in my best mood while doing it. I really apologise for the parkour rage and I Promise I'll never rage again. Instead of raging in chat,I'll just rage quit! As for the spam where i spammed to grab the other players attention,I simply ran out of patience. I had to go soon and I knew i don't have enough time left to wait that long. Again,I Promise next time this happens ill just log off to chill,then come back later! Please unban me,I am now fully aware of the rules! <3 Plus,I love the server! I love the fact that it's completely vanilla! It would really be a shame if I wouldn't be able to play on it anymore! I spent a long time looking for a completely vanilla server,and this is it!

2. (I am posting this for Slattern)

Hello, I am the staff member who had requested to ban you.

You were banned for multiple chat violations and had continued to do so even after receiving several kicks/warnings by other staff members and my self.

[16:54:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <bomb_squid> I NEED ELYTRA
    [16:55:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6PapaNeon§r> watch the cps tho
    [16:55:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6PapaNeon§r> caps*
    [16:55:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <bomb_squid> oh sorry'

It had become apparent that you had not taken the warning very seriously

[20:11:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    [20:12:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Tez1010§r> dont spam bomb_squid
    [20:12:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> ok
    [20:12:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> sorry
    [20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> i just raged

Here again you had been warned for another chat violation. I understand that the game can be frustrating at times but if other players can learn to keep their “rage” in, so can you.

[21:58:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> Winter_C come
    [21:58:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> Winter_C
    [21:58:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> Winter_C
    [21:58:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> Winter_C
    [21:58:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7bomb_squid§r> ok
    [21:58:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JSN_> watch the spam

At this point you were given one too many warnings and you were appointed this ban.
    Since this is your first offence you will be unbanned in 1 day following my reply to your ban appeal.
    I hope you take the time to review your mistakes within the next day and not repeat your offence.

Slattern.

3. Pardoned, Watch your self this time thanks.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!