NebulousFilms' Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by NebulousFilms

Title of the thread: NebulousFilms' Ban Appeal

In Game Name: NebulousFilms

Reason for your ban: Chat violations

Why should you be unbanned: I was never told specifically why I was banned. Spam? Swearing? Some other reason I don't know of? I don't remember doing anything to get me banned for "Chat violations". I, for all I know, have done nothing wrong.

EDIT:

I can find something wrong with almost every one.

#1: Fine. But i stopped saying random after that.
    #2: I don't even begin to understand how this is a warning. You could have EASILY told me reasons why, rather than being vague about it. EDIT for #2: Didn't see the pull tab. Either way. #IDidntBreakRule2
    #3 It has meaning. Lots and lots of meaning.

INTERMISSION: You know, I am probably insane. Issue is, people just don't like insanity.

#4: That is in no way admitting to trolling. I didn't break any rules, so how in the world can this be listed as a reason against me? Seems like you're just naturally biased at this point, whether you know it or not.
    #5: Pushing rules with asterisks. We live in the most politically correct society EVER and I'm ashamed to say I'm a human at this point.
    #6: Hey, that's cheating. You cannot listen joking, no matter how true it may be, as a reason for a ban.

I take 1 and 3 as warnings. BUT, that is only two. I think the best thing for me to do at this point is to take myself elsewhere. You would enjoy that, wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU?

Hmmm... Seems my reply posting ability has been compromised. Oh, well! Looks like it will be edits forever until that is either fixed, or I realize what I've been doing wrong! Welp, looks like you'll never see me again! Unless I purchase an alt. But the chances of my buying one specifically for this server is absolutely none. IP Bans would kill my chances anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't already. I've been speaking for too long. I'm going to delete my account and never show my face around here again. Sound good? Perfect!

In all reality if I see you guys anywhere else, I'll remember to say hi! And I'll watch as you type into chat "Oh god..." and leave the server, deleting it forever, and hoping I will leave.

2. Hello I am the moderator who banned you after I had heard you were trolling chat even after I logged off and warned you.

Let's take a peek at the logs here:

[20:34:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§dNebulousFilms§r> Svb tfbh! R'n yzxp!
    [20:34:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§dNebulousFilms§r> Wrw blf nrhh nv?

[20:34:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Cellexya§r> dont spam random shit NebulousFilms

^ Your first warning.

[19:52:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7NebulousFilms§r> I can't get banned for saying pizzizzled right?
    [19:52:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7NebulousFilms§r> or is that not english

[19:52:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> NebulousFilms don't say that
    [19:52:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> pm staff if you have a question about what to say

^ Your second warning.

[20:03:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> (12+144+20)+(3*sqrt4) /7 +5*11 = 92 + 0 (NOT SPAM)

[20:03:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> NebulousFilms don't put numbers in chat like that, it looks spammy

^ Your third warning.

[19:46:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7NebulousFilms§r> i want to make an offensive chat, but that would get me muted, but its genius but the mods dont care

^ You pretty much admitted you wanted to troll and break rules.

Here's some more random logs in which you were purposely pushing rules.

[19:47:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7NebulousFilms§r whispers to you: so comments about f**i**s* isnt allowed?
    [19:48:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7NebulousFilms§r: If you have to say that, then you should already know the answer
    [20:28:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> Mach schnell!
    [20:28:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> oh sorry english
    [20:39:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> ima calculate the amount of materials need to craft a fake id and some money for SNUS
    [20:39:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> snus is good ol' Mr. Wacky Tobaccy
    [21:40:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> Though that was a ban and I said, "oh, thats a bit of a shame, 4th ban today"

You're lucky you weren't banned after your third warning. You don't really seem sincere at all either. You claim you don't know what your ban was for but you said yourself:

[20:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> depends how long before my inevitable ban

So please edit your appeal and give me a reason to unban you.

3. You still haven't given me a reason to unban you. We are not here to argue about the rules you broke. You will remain banned until I believe you will refrain from re-breaking the rules.

4. Alright, you've had your fun. Make a serious appeal or play else where.

Thread locked.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!