bomb_squid's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by bomb_squid

name: bomb_squid (Yes its me again ;-;)
    Reason i got banned: joking about the [Server] (I said in chat /kill Server i mean not the actual server but the robot that auto answers you)
    Why I should be unbanned: I think the staff thought i was talking about the server but i was actually talking about the robot that answers you when you say for example book? So it was a joke anyway and i think ill never say anything unnecesarry again on this server because it would really suck to get banned again. Sorry Nysic,it was just a plain joke ;-; Literally. I didnt mean to offend the server in any way,I actually like it.
    Edit: I know i was already banned once. I was unbanned. I am just asking for one more chance. Please i like the server i like to spend my time on it when i get bored of doing something else!

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

G'day bomb_squid, I was the administrator who banned you. We do not take these kind of jokes lightly. In fact these kind of jokes usually results in the permanent ban of the offending account.

I will grant you your second chance though, but it will be in 3 days time. Be warned that if you try this sort of joke again, you not be granted another chance.

Nysic

3. You have been pardoned.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!