jamesthe4 Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by jamesthe4

Title of the thread: Banned for Harambe

In Game Name: jamesthe4

Reason for your ban:

Kinda ridiculous. My brother plays on this server and so a couple friends. I'm just trying to get back on. We were having a conversation about who Harambe was and I guess that admin got mad that I used all caps when talking about it. I wasn't cursing or insulting annoy nor did I destroy anything. Just not sure where to go from here guys. I would just like to play on this server. :(

I put WHO IS HARMBE? in all caps after someone asked who is Harambe is and Blackened_Dawn banned me. My brother BAH BAH BOY tried to talk to Blackened_Dawn trying to make a plea for my case but he threatened to ban my brother. This is my first server experience and I'm not to happy guys. I hope you all can make it better. I would really enjoy playing one this server with my brother and friends. From what he showed me it's an amazing Vanilla server.

Why should you be unbanned:

I apologize for talking about Harambe when an admin did not like me talking about Harambe. From now on no conversations that I have on this conversation will contain the words "Harambe" or "Gorilla". I was not harassing annoy and if the admin had an issue he could have spoken to me. From now on I will keep quite. I just really enjoy this server and would like to play it with my brother BAH BAH BOY who has played on this server for years now. I will craft quietly. When I do speak I will obey with what the admins would like me say.

Thanks guys for the support! Keep crafting comrades!

2. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

Hello , i am one of the staff members who banned you , not only were you participating in discussing controversial topics in chat , also you failed to listen to staff after warnings , and kicks were given and also told to drop it in chat .

First here you joined in and was kicked for it .

22:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Pan1c3§r> DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
    [22:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Pan1c3§r> DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
    [22:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7Pan1c3§r has left the game
    [22:15:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CopperPinion§r> RIP
    [22:15:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <FyreWolfe> xD
    [22:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Winter_C> .o.
    [22:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_Killer_Memestar> lol
    [22:15:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7xx_Killer_Cow_xx§r> ;)
    [22:15:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7ThatGamingGuy21§r> rest in peperonies
    [22:15:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jamesthe4> #DICKSOUT

Then here you came back and did it again while asking why you were kicked , which the admin was nice enough to tell you without kicking you again for it . You said sorry then said you won't say it again .

22:16:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jamesthe4> I think I got kicked for saying dicks out for Harambe?
    [22:16:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> yes you did

[22:16:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <FyreWolfe> xD
    [22:16:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> don't say it again
    [22:16:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jamesthe4> oh I'm sorry
    [22:16:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Winter_C> Can someone help me be better at PvP? x.x
    [22:16:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <FyreWolfe> So whos the admin on?
    [22:16:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §2Blackfish_§r has joined the game
    [22:16:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Boom5276 has joined the game
    [22:16:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CopperPinion§r> No more harambe talk
    [22:17:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7xx_Killer_Cow_xx§r has left the game
    [22:17:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <FyreWolfe> ooo nvm
    [22:17:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jamesthe4> I won't say it again :(

Well , shortly after .. You asked about it again in chat , where you could have messaged any staff on and asked in whisper . The Staff then said to stop talking about it .

[22:17:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6PapaNeon§r> mk so lets stop talking about it
    [22:17:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jamesthe4> so we can talk about harambe?
    [22:17:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CopperPinion§r> omfg
    [22:17:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6PapaNeon§r> now

And finally Here the admin gives fair warning that if it continues bans will be handed out .

[22:17:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> let's not or I ban the bet person
    [22:17:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] paterick123 has left the game
    [22:17:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrajMahal> boi
    [22:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Cellexya§r> I'm going to start banning people
    [22:17:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Cellexya§r> no more
    [22:17:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <putcandy> book?
    [22:17:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Lost your book? [Click Here] to get a new one!
    [22:17:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrajMahal> ban that kid
    [22:17:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jamesthe4> WHO IS HARMBE?
    [22:17:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] paterick123 has joined the game
    [22:17:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] jamesthe4 has left the game

So as you see you clearly failed to listen to staff instructions here multiple times ,I hope in the future you will follow the rules and staff instructions more carefully , You will be unbanned in 1 day .

3. Hello you have been pardoned , Welcome back !

or Sign Up to reply!