Red Army: VIP/VIP+

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by sovietsuperman

After re-evaluating our current situation on VIP and VIP+ payment, I've decided to make some changes to our policy concerning taxation of allies. For starters payment can now be made in diamonds, gold, emeralds, iron, enemy heads, and beacons. The ration for diamonds, gold, emeralds, and iron is as follows:

1 Diamond=2 Gold=3 Emeralds=6 Iron

Cost- With that being said I will use the diamond as a base for our costs. VIP membership will cost 3 stacks of diamond blocks, and 1 month VIP+ will cost 5 stacks of Diamond blocks.

Heads & Beacons - Enemy heads will be worth 40 diamond blocks each, other heads and their worth will be negotiable, however when using heads for payment a the heads must belong to different players. Payment using heads can only be used once per player as well. Beacons will also be worth 40 diamond blocks.

Other Arrangements- Other arrangements may be arranged, however that will require consulting with a high ranking Red Army member.

The Red Army thanks it's allies and members, have a wonderful day :)

2. So by my math a full server bill costs 3,456 diamond blocks or 87 beacons. Full Server bill is a $200 value, which means each beacon is worth around $2.30.

3. roughly yes

4. so will nine stacks of iron count then?

5. @Janisdg 9 stacks of iron ingots roughly translates to 10 diamond blocks. The cost for VIP is 3 stacks of diamond blocks (3x64 diamond blocks)

or Sign Up to reply!