Geekboy2424 Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Why I was banned: had a sign up that was considered inappropriate and was told to change We did so, it was changed in wording so that there were no curse words in it. Then was told we were being banned for " not respecting the rules" but we changed it so that it was PG-13 or 10 or what you would be considered family friendly, me and my friend just want to have a good time on a server and build, explore etc.
    Why I feel it was unfair: I am I guess a "First time offender" so I do not believe that a ban was really necessary, a kick would have sufficed just as well. In my defense we did what he asked we changed it so It didn't curse or have any sexual innuendos in it and we were still banned because for what I think is that we wanted a humorous sign on our door.
    If the moderator who banned me sees this wants to at least lower my ban time or at least tell me if its a life ban or a 24 hour one that would be perfect, again we did not want to remove our sign but did respect that he told us to change it and we did.

Thank you for reviewing my appeal
    Sincerely, Geekboy2424

Banned on 9/4/16

2. Ello, im the mod that banned you

When i first asked you two to change the sign, and Geekboy immediatley went and broke the sign, i started talking about how nice it was to have someone just do what they were asked to to without questioning staff motives...

And then Geekboy just changed the wordage, keepinh the same statement

It doesnt matter the words you used to say [censored]. The signs intent was unchanged.

My warning of "change it or get banned" should have been warrant enough to change it to an appropriate statement, or just take it down entirely.

But instead, Sam_Beast came over and changed it to yet another innapropriate phrase

At this point, i could tell that there was nox getting through your heads to make you take the sign down, so i followed theough with my warning, ane banned you both

This is both of yours first ban, and therefor is set 24hrs from the time of your appeals (~13:00 UTC-5:00, 9/5)

When a staff member tell you to do something in the future, i suggest adhearing to those instructions and not trying to find a loophole

~Ven

3. Pardoned

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!