Complete revamp of my base

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

Hey guys. :)

So I managed to log into CM today and since my dad's computer BARELY runs MC because of the graphics card that's complete crap, I figured I would make my base into something better. I had planned a lot of things for it. There is so much shit to do that Jesus Christ himself wouldn't complete it within a week lol.

My base currently looks like a pile of junk. Chests everywhere, and basically it's shit and I want to make it a better place to live in which I wanted to do long time ago but guess who's the laziest Croatian player here lol. That's right, it's me. :)

(Writing more stuff)
    So, when I get back to Croatia or if I'll be swag enough to get my own laptop or computer here, I will work on it every day when I get back from work and when I'm done with practicing and learning German language.

List of shit to do:

Farms:

1. Wood production farm.
    - I found a few good tutorials but it takes space so I figured I would extend my base even though it's 100x60ish big. It's definitely not big enough for shit I want to fit in it.

2. Automatic pumpkin & melon farm.
    - I want to make separate farms for this. One for pumpkins other one for melons obviously. These will be atleast 15 or 20 blocks big. That's for spaces when it comes to melons and pumpkins. So let's say about 25x7 space is needed for each farm. You know, all that redstone crap.

3. Wool farm.
    - Now, this is going to be fucked up due to entity count. But literally, fucked up. I found a tutorial that is quite simple and doesn't take too much space. Maybe 10x6x2 of space in total. Apparently I could fit like 40 sheep into this motherfucker but I gotta gather all of them and that's gonna be a poison to do. There is no way that this farm will be automatic and I don't have a problem with this at all.

4. Automatic pig & cow farm.
    - I'm in process of finding a good tutorial for this. I don't want it to make it so goddamn big and shit like that. I will make sure it's good and small enough to also keep the entity number low. This is why it's required to extend the base.

5. Automatic cactus farm.
    - I already have one. It's producing that shit quite well to be honest but I want it bigger. You never know when a man could need them cactuses doe. :P

6. Netherwart farm.
    - I was looking for some automatic netherwart farms, but I realized making an automatic option of this is not really...worth it. I currently have a netherwart farm, so, I believe I will just make another floor netherwart farm but in different space.

7. Chorus flower & fruit farm.
    - This particularly doesn't have to be automatic. Hell, even if I could make it automatic, it's impossible. I believe this is gonna take shitload of space to build when it comes to height, so yeah. :) I'll need about 20x20 blocks of space but we'll see about whereabouts I need for height.

8. Automatic flower & dye farm.
    - I don't know if this can be built so there is flower & dye farm in one automatic farm. If not, then I'll make separate farms for this even though I kind of need only a flower farm, I can make dye's automatically.

Machines:

1. Normal sand to red sand converter machine.
    - I already have one it's quite good but so fucking annoying to convert normal sand to red sand because you gotta do it all manually. There's some kinda automatic option but that only hands you normal sand and you gotta do the rest manually lol. I'll make a new one but I will definitely.

2. Automatic potion making machine.
    - This is possibly going to be the most time consuming thing to build. Oh well, it will be worth it in the end.

Now...all these farms and those two machines will take a lot of space. I will also need space for doublechests and you know, storage space. My base has no storage or even worse, an armory.

I will build a storage room, an armory room and a tool room. Each room is going to be separate.
    Storage room is basically going to be several rooms in one. Which means, for example - there's several wood types, wool color types, building blocks types, and other shit. Each item will have it's own room.

This also goes for redstone blocks, lapis blocks, coal blocks, slime blocks, snow blocks(lol) and etc.
    Both types of sand will have a separate room for each type.

Nether and The End items will have their own separate rooms for obvious reasons. I was thinking to even make separate rooms for each Nether items and The End item. I don't know how crazy I can be to do that too but we'll see. :)

That's it for now. If I think of anything else, I'll just update it but I think this is it. :)

Thanks for reading lel kbai =D

2. My eyes are literally burning from too many words XD

3. Wtf you actually read all that shit? XD

4. @iDogeTwinkie Wtf you actually read all that shit? XD

lol you thought no one would read it all ?

5. @ghostassasin81 lol you thought no one would read it all ?

Exactly lol

6. @iDogeTwinkie Exactly lol

lol typed it all for nothing?

7. ...and I still think none of you did it lol.
    I don't know why I wrote that lolol

I'll make a shorter version of this later.

8. i might read it (might is key word)

9. Edited 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell

I read just the main points. The things you have in your base.

10. I have some of that in my base. All the rest is planned to be built. I'll make a much shorter version of this thread because the amount of shit I wrote here is insane lol

11. Doge I'm gonna take like 2 dubs of bone blocks, is that alright?

12. Nope. I need these for farming. Get your own from the skelly grinder lol

or Sign Up to reply!