Nothing wrong with a bit of feed back and criticism If it didn't exist in a multi community similarly like this it could be way less enjoyable for only one point of view to rule. That's what this thread is about it's not intended to "Bash" at anyone No one is screaming death threats lmfao. People are just trying to open pathways to points of views and what the majority think about it I mean if a large amount of people are not happy about something what do you do? Are they really assholes for expressing something? I'm honestly not complaining about the overall project but when a crowd has similar opinions about something that's not bad, feedback is just there to improve on a work of art to make it even more great than it is. I can understand the emotional set of the hard work trust me I sometimes don't like to be criticized by my artwork plain to my face because of the emotion and time I placed unless I ask for it, however if I had a stubborn point of view and never improved in my art and never took tips from other artists it wouldn't be as good as it is now.