Post a Reply

My First Show & Tell!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

@Dmoney5000 From how bad of a portal spawn I got in the nether, whoever finds my portal probably deserves my stuff. It was a horrible spot that I have to dig out of to even find the nether to explore. I have yet to get out of it after digging there for a few days, if you find it, then you're the best dang portal comber

Not sure if you understand how nether portals link together but if someone used ANY nether portal within 1024 blocks of your active portal, they'll pop right in to your base. They don't have to find your personal nether portal. Just keep your portals deactivated before and after you use them to reduce the risk of being found and raided/griefed.

It's a great build, thanks for sharing it!

2. @Valgys Not sure if you understand how nether portals link together but if someone used ANY nether portal within 1024 blocks of your active portal, they'll pop right in to your base. They don't have to find your personal nether portal. Just keep your portals deactivated before and after you use them to reduce the risk of being found and raided/griefed.

It's a great build, thanks for sharing it!

I see what you're saying now. Their portal built withen 1024 blocks will use mine as the exit portal into the over world since its close. Never knew that but this whole build is being scrapped. I'm moving all my stuff and it will be just another abandoned base sadly