1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

hello, I am looking for very smart members.

I made this riddle to see the few of you who will solve it, I don't expect many people to solve it.

here are a couple of hints.

do not be creative, is not gonna help.

do not stop at the appearence, search deeper.

here is the image, sorry if it looks "suspicious", its just to make it a little bit more "sinister", the language used isn't related to anything strange, just used to hide the message better.

here is the riddle.

-image-

answer the question.

first person solving it wins

Halo ;)

2. Hmm ive identified the language but without being able to directly selcet the text it has become difficult to translate. Ill continue my work on it.

3. Update: i drew a rough copy of the language and I attemped to translate while looking at a copy of the alphabet of said language. After a few attempts I believe i may have choosen the wrong language, but alot of the letters match up. I'm finding it near impossible to translate if I did indeed selcet the right language. Best of luck to everyone else. Maybe someone skilled in the language.

4. Edited 7 years ago by WilhelmTheGreat

Is it there are millions like us?

5. Or is it "Now you see me, now you dont."?

6. people getting closer to the question.

hint: the text is PART of the question you need to solve

7. You are everywhere.

8. wrong XD

9. Edited 7 years ago by WilhelmTheGreat

fuck if I know. Israel? lmao

10. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

this could be a little too hard, gonna give ya' some supply pics.
    I'll work on it right now

11. here it is. be carefull.

-image-

12. Edited 7 years ago by WilhelmTheGreat

You are in spawn?
    This is what I got: Ocean
    Now you see me
    What if i die?

13. wELL then, I was going to say that the last hint seemed suspicious by simply using logic but now we have THIS. I don't have time to get into this riddle but I really want in XD good luck to anyone that gets it.

Look at the words carefully if it claims creativity won't help then it is something else unless it revolves around those words, looking deeper into the image?
    the context of the words?
    the translations?
    the words in themselves?
    if the image is the riddle then the translation of those words are not the answer in themselves but part of the question, bigger thing is where is the other part. parts?

14. You smart

15. Deleted 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat
  16. reward better be 50 db

17. whoooo team WilhemTheGreat

18. LoL

19. You'll be rewarded. Don't you worry

20. oh boy

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!