Hello , i am answering your appeal as Nysic was going to do so but he had some pressing matters , so lets get started .

So you joined the server and started shameless promotion of your Instagram .

[17:21:14] jonyjjdt joined the game
[17:26:26] <jonyjjdt> yo guys
[17:26:31] <jonyjjdt> follow me on insta
[17:30:30] jonyjjdt starved to death
[17:32:17] <jonyjjdt> does anyone like GTI
[17:33:47] <jonyjjdt> iphones are sick
[17:34:02] <jonyjjdt> there simple and always been around
[17:34:34] <jonyjjdt> androids are good too
[17:34:55] <jonyjjdt> theres a phone for every type of person
[17:36:30] <jonyjjdt> follow me on Instagram

You were asked by players to not advertise/promote your Instagram, which you then ....said that's stupid , because people are talking about iphones and androids ( That isnt the same as promoting your instagram .)

[17:36:38] <MasaruCyri> No jonyjjdt
[17:36:38] <jonyjjdt> @johnnygumienny
[17:36:39] <OtherGreenGamer> jonyjjdt don't advertise
[17:36:48] <jonyjjdt> why not
[17:37:03] <jonyjjdt> thats so stupid
[17:37:23] <jonyjjdt> if people are talking about iphones or androiads thast advertising too

This here..
[17:37:45] <jonyjjdt> the staff is my boy idc

Now regardless of who you are friends with on staff that matters in no way to you not following the rules.. people here are treated equally , break the rules and you get punished , we all have to follow them.

Now this part really takes the cake...

[17:41:22] <jonyjjdt> yo pussies
[17:41:57] <jonyjjdt> why is everyone is this community so gay
[17:42:12] Kicked jonyjjdt from the game: 'Reason: Stop talking about it'
[17:42:13] jonyjjdt left the game
[17:42:21] jonyjjdt joined the game

First insulting everyone with a word we do not allow in chat , if you read the rules you should know .

You literally went after the whole community afterwards saying everyone in this community is gay ,Once again if you read the rules you would know also isn't allowed.

You Then said you will just get back on the server regardless ,and come back tomorrow not sure if you were threatening to come back on a alt , or that your staff friend would get you unbanned the next day ...which once again if that is the case matters a total of ZERO Percent who your staff friend is when it comes to breaking the rules / ban appeal .

Then once again you said that word in chat after being kicked for it .. Showing that you just refuse to follow the rules.Also failing to listen to staff via the kick message...

[17:42:42] <jonyjjdt> okay il just get back on the server lol
[17:42:54] <jonyjjdt> u can ban me il ust come back tomorrow
[17:45:49] <jonyjjdt> wtf
[17:46:12] <jonyjjdt> pussies

Now that all that is out of the way , i feel you really seem to have been really rude and obscene in chat here , which was uncalled for and also ignoring the rules and staff , which is really uncalled for as everyone here is expected to follow the rules and listen to staff , but seeing as how your appeal has been up for a few day's without a reply ,you normally for these offenses deserve worse but i feel in light that you have been waiting for a reply for a few days 48 hours seems sufficient.
Hopefully you will follow the rules once you get back to the server .Please take this time to reread the rules .Click here to review them .

After 48 hours a admin will pardon you when they have a chance , look forward to seeing you back on the server.