1. 7 years ago

This riddle contains a message that you will definitely want to know about...
    Hint: Fools say 2 is a letter, I say they are right.
    Riddle: Stank issues bud, allow bitterness avail, become useless.

2. *Note* I did not include this in the riddle thread because it is not for fun but instead to release information.

3. i like that... gonna solve it

4. It means lick the fish toe for 2 diamonds

5. I'm definitely right

6. sounds like a rap lyric in my head for some reason but okay solving it too

7. @Kayee Can I PM my thoughts and ideas to you?
    or should I say it here?

8. Say it here @Grinning_Bobcat

9. Tsu lives

10. Is something bad going to happen over some? Is something going to be rendered useless?

11. The riddle has no context so all I can do is think the answer is the riddle and all you have to do is understand it

12. If the riddle is to release important information it should have some sort of context to point to something. So reading the riddle it suggests a problem came up that made something bitter and ultimately useless. But the hint has nothing to do with it by saying "fools say 2 is a letter, I say they are right"... What does that even mean!? I haven't been on the server for a while so if it's something current I need context please. @Kayee

13. @Grinning_Bobcat I already solved the riddle, look up above......

@Kayee Hint: Fools say 2 is a letter, I say they are right.

We get several key things from looking at this:
    The number 2
    The fact that there is a relationship between the number 2 and letters
    He flat out says that yes the relationship between these is indeed true.

@Kayee Riddle: Stank issues bud, allow bitterness avail, become useless.

I will give @Kayee props for finding some words that semi fit. But for the most part it is just random jibberish. Being as we know the number 2 holds a significant spot we should take a quick peek at a few things:
    Every second word
    Every second letter of every word
    Every second to last letter of every word
    Every second letter of every second word

After you do a quick scan over that list, you may have noticed how the second letter of every word seems to be a somewhat rare/different letter. You get a vowel ever so often. Meaning the forming of words is very possible. Now simply finish your work and go through and take all the letters forming a word.
    Fortunatly he didn't code it further.
    I'll let you finish the work(or you can just look at my post above) :D

14. I'm going for qfu as answer

15. @Kayee are they correct? Tsu?

16. Correct

17. Nice

18. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@Kayee so FishW and Halonest gets the credit but what does this really mean for all of us? I have been informed on who they are but why should it matter? they will eventually get banned if they follow miss conduct again and if it was an IP Perma-ban and no one realizes they are still around and they haven't been discovered then leave them be they are reformed.

19. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

I do believe some credit should go to @HaloNest too also. :D

20. True. and edited, but people like me might not get the connection, Riddle Buster Crew was pretty much you two and me as moral support and adding fuel to the fire

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!