1. 7 years ago

I think there should be days of the month where we have events like mazes and the winner wins something. Anyone have thoughts on this?

2. Sounds cool, but where would the events/tournaments be held ? Most likely, there'd have to be a huge area/space meant for these kinds of things, which would take time. I doubt this would ever happen, but if I'm wrong (which I really hope I am) I'd love to see it happen. It's a good idea but with a few obstacles in the way. :P

3. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

@Chips_The_Gamer Sounds cool, but where would the events/tournaments be held ? Most likely, there'd have to be a huge area/space meant for these kinds of things, which would take time. I doubt this would ever happen, but if I'm wrong (which I really hope I am) I'd love to see it happen. It's a good idea but with a few obstacles in the way. :P

We would have an area in spawn where admin would build the event things.

• Halloween Costume event (Halloween skin competition)
    • Crafty's Tricky Trivia for Treats (Trivia about the server and community)
    • Scary Crafty Camp Stories
    • Jack-o-Lantern Jogging (Wear a Pumpkin on your head and go through a competitive coarse or Maze)
    • Blood Bath (Halloween pvp Tournament)

I'm so good at this shit
    mby a little too excited for fall
    -image-

4. @Pimpcy -Halloween Costume event (Halloween skin competition)

• Crafty's Tricky Trivia for Treats (Trivia about the server and community)
    • Scary Crafty Camp Stories
    • Jack-o-Lantern Jogging (Wear a Pumpkin on your head and go through a competitive coarse or Maze)
    • Blood Bath (Halloween pvp Tournament)

I'm so good at this shit
    mby a little too excited for fall
    -image-

Oh my god that is amazing. These are perfect for halloween events.

@CraftyMyner You need to see this.

5. I wanna spent Halloween with Pimpcy xD

6. With the pumpkin head people can just f5 lol

7. Just make the maze 2 high or difficult in other eye views

8. That's a freaking amazing idea Pimpcy! I really hope Crafty sees this and makes it happen :P

or Sign Up to reply!