A new riddle :D

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

Ok i saw the post named "Riddle" and i decided to make my own.

There is bomb on top of a computer; around the computer are a hairbrush, keys, phone and a cup. When the explosion comes, what item is destroyed first?

Btw, i will have more riddles here frequently.

2. Well the bomb would be the first item to be destroyed..... But if you don't mean that than the computer would be first

3. @FishW Well the bomb would be the first item to be destroyed..... But if you don't mean that than the computer would be first

gj its the bomb

new riddle:

4. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

@Sofatroll Owns a faction. @Laggy_GIF Used to own a faction. @Qfu Is a usless bastard decent guy that runs around slashing his sword. @Cutebot Doesnt actually know how this is a riddle.

Who is the worst person here?

5. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@Cutebot @Sofatroll Owns a faction. @Laggy_GIF Used to own a faction. @Qfu Is a usless bastard decent guy that runs around slashing his sword. @Cutebot Doesnt actually know how this is a riddle.

Who is the worst person here?

@Cutebot his name is the only one without an "f" in it.
    That's my guess.

Misread riddle. Nvm.

6. Wait it said "worst" lol i thought it said wrong. Nvm my post

7. 12

8. you @Cutebot

9. The computer blows up first...

10. @ghostassasin81 you @Cutebot

correct :D

11. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

Wait, if there is a bomb on your computer the computer should blow up first, and I think you are s,art enough. To notice a bomb on a laptop... c'mon, and you said item, a human being is not an "item" in my opinion

12. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

@HaloNest Wait, if there is a bomb on your computer the computer should blow up first, and I think you are s,art enough. To notice a bomb on a laptop... c'mon

its the bomb gosh

Your mother's brother's only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?

13. That was too obvious

14. @Cutebot its the bomb gosh

Your mother's brother's only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?

Your Dad.

15. @FishW Your Dad.

good job

16. lol cute please make some harder ones

17. How many blocks would a block blocker block if a block blocker could block blocks?

18. as many as he can i think... I dunno it depends on how much the block blocker is lazy

@_Haxington_

19. 8

20. here is a riddle: what is the month german people drink less beer?

@Sofatroll <3

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!