1.9 A New Beginning

1. 8 years ago

So with 1.9 around the corner is anyone interested in being neighbors? I'm not talking right next door. But maybe a few hundred to 1000 blocks away. Close enough to help out but not so close that if one base is found all bases are found. I figure since everyone is starting with nothing it would be a good time to find new allies and build some trust within the server.

2. I'd like neighbors but the risks are simply too great. But I think it'd be really cool is if the 1.8.9 legacy players (I guess that's what we are now lol) founded a big base/village, far from spawn. A place throw up a few personal buildings and interact with others. Maybe even in a specific quadrant so we're all relatively close with our bases. I'd imagine it'd have a governance similar to the Wild Wild West, which could be fun.

3. Thats what I hope to do in legacy, though it will seem difficult to know which people won't grief and raid others

4. I figure since it will be a new map and we would all be noobs we could all help each other and get settled fast and get all the basics out of the way

5. Red Army is always looking for members.

6. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

EMPRISE confederation is recruiting.

or Sign Up to reply!