1. 7 years ago

I just got an amazing idea! I will be making a Race Track in the near (or late) future, and will ask for volunteers to race! I will have a total of 5 players race at a time. (I suck at building, I don't want to make an even bigger crappy race track)

There will not be a reward, so keep that in mind. (maybe there will be, you guys better try persuading me)

2. Cool idea it'd be better if it was a horse track just because all players run at the same speed and of we were given the option to decide our speeds we would all pick the max speed

3. *smiles at the dub of enderpearls sitting in the corner chest

4. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@AlienArtifact56 I just got an amazing idea! I will be making a Race Track in the near (or late) future, and will ask for volunteers to race! I will have a total of 5 players race at a time. (I suck at building, I don't want to make an even bigger crappy race track)

There will not be a reward, so keep that in mind. (maybe there will be, you guys better try persuading me)

hey me and @TheForgotten20 both have alot of experience in horse raising can we sell you or raise for you race horses?

5. *ahem ahem iwarriori and how we mistreated animals *ahem ahem

6. @TheForgotten20 *ahem ahem iwarriori and how we mistreated animals *ahem ahem

we did not mistreat them remember they had sleeping quarters, regular meal times and an series of obstacle courses for them

7. yeah we even re-used the feces in growing the grass(dont judge)

8. @TheForgotten20 yeah we even re-used the feces in growing the grass(dont judge)

that is a standard practise in real life

9. I apologise for not responding so quickly, I was somewhere without internet for the weekend.

@thegoldsmith hey me and @TheForgotten20 both have alot of experience in horse raising can we sell you or raise for you race horses?

Maybe, that depends. Horses have different speeds, which could practically doom a player from the start. Plus, I was going to have a normal running track with obstacles at random. (Including water.)

10. One word.

Greifers.

11. @Grinning_Bobcat One word.

Greifers.

I'll get people to guard the track, don't worry, I'm not stupid.

12. @AlienArtifact56 I'll get people to guard the track, don't worry, I'm not stupid.

Yes because you will have 24/7 protection againt tnt, raiding, and just general griefing -_-

This is way we can't have nice things without block protection on them ;-;

13. @Grinning_Bobcat Yes because you will have 24/7 protection againt tnt, raiding, and just general griefing -_-

This is way we can't have nice things without block protection on them ;-;

Don't underestimate me, good sir! I'll find a way!

14. *cough cough* backstabbers griefing *cough cough*

You can't have a 100% safe place when inviting other players over to something that is not protected by command blocks

15. @Grinning_Bobcat *cough cough* backstabbers griefing *cough cough*

You can't have a 100% safe place when inviting other players over to something that is not protected by command blocks

The Track isn't even built yet, I'll worry about making sure it doesn't get blown to smithereens after it's actually done.

16. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@AlienArtifact56 The Track isn't even built yet, I'll worry about making sure it doesn't get blown to smithereens after it's actually done.

^ Lel I say build it and have fun with it. Invite a few players who you really trust and use it. Then open it up to the public and and have a fun time. And however long it lasts it lasts. Don't worry bout these naysayers on your idea. I really like it and I would love to watch a race! You could also hold pig races.

17. @FishW You could also hold pig races.

Now THAT is a good idea.

18. Honestly the only downfall is the fact that there would be griefers and yes thats a big problem. But if it actually turns out to be a fun even people will have no problem with helping you fix it. Make it a legitimate event get people to have fun and itll last.

19. @AlienArtifact56 Now THAT is a good idea.

:D

20. Watch it be basically nuked. Then you rebuild...

Weird how one thing supplies a purpose for the other. I'd be happy to help and participate. Although an jockey race sounds better because I've got wild horse on the surface

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!