heroboten123's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

This is Heroboten123. I am appealing via noob3 because I am unable to sign in for some reason. I was banned about a month ago on charges of flying/hacking when actually it was a lag (bug) in the server with the PVP arena pressure plate. I walked onto the plate and it didn't work so i stepped off and walked away. Suddenly it worked and threw me into the air. Someone in the chat reported it as hacking to an admin.
    Please unban me, as i did nothing wrong.

2. Hi! I'm the Administrator that banned you. When I watched you rising in the air like that, I didn't consider the possibility that the phenomenon that you described had happened, as it very rarely happens. In short, I believe you and I will unban you right away. I apologize for any inconvenience my error may have caused! Welcome back and I look forward to playing with you again on CraftyMynes!

3. I know that you tried logging in and were in jail and banned again. I pardoned you again and released you from jail. This time you should be able to play again. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you don't get released from jail whatever reason please try to contact staff on the forums so that an admin may try to help you.

or Sign Up to reply!