Random TPA for jailed players

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

Just an idea, probably won't be put into CM, but If anyone wants to use something similar on somewhere else, here's my idea. If it has a similar TPA as the CM one then :D. I'm sure this could be adapted for /TPA too.

First off, You need to have a random generator so place some armour stands, with a stone block on top. Give them all the tag R : to do that stand inside the armour stand and do /scoreboard players tag @e[r=1,type=ArmorStand] add R

Then have a command on a button that does /execute @e[tag=R] /setblock ~ ~2 ~ minecraft:redstone_block

Hook up to all of them a /execute @a[tag=Jail] trigger TPA set (put a different number in each one)

Then to make a hacker TPA to someone that might want to accept and kill them, do /scoreboard players tag (hackers name) add Jail

And then press the button. I think this is a good way for people to kill hackers 1 on 1. If the hacker has armour be sure to kill him first so hackers is definately killed. Type in chat after, that this hacker wants to be killed so the person getting the TPA knows what's up.

-Your command guy, Cutebot

2. Why though?
    Jail is fine for killing hackers and since its in spawn there's a garuntee that no one will die to kill aura.

3. The point of jailing hackers to create fun for everyone while not letting the hacker fly away crash the server with speed hacks (used to be a huge issue in 1.8). Sending them to some random player out in the wild doesn't make much sense. I don't think I would be adding this to CraftyMynes.

4. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Maybe give them a levitation effect that would prevent them from flying plus a slowness, weakness, and mining fatigue effect

5. I did say, not in cm, but i kinda wanted to show off my command skillz, and maybe give others some ideas

or Sign Up to reply!