Might be my last words at the server

1. 7 years ago

Usually I'm not type of person that waste my time on randos but I see a necessity to let the community know what actually happened, as I care about the server as much as my reputation. The following statement is strictly limited to my personal opinions and it does not mean to criticize the server.

What happened was I felt bored and QFU invited me to a raid. I don't need any resource and I just wanted to watch. I trusted QFU ONLY BECAUSE we were in the same faction. However, he also asked me "bring your spawn eggs cause we found a spawner". I was smart enough to bring only food, pearls, and wore my op armor.

After I tp I fell into a height trap and then QFU put spiderweb around me and start to attack me with his company. I logged and later tp out.

I was mad and cussed to QFU in pm because he started talking smacks to me and other players sided with him as well (I'm still shocked cause the old time friendly and warm environment was why I joined and came back to this server for almost a year). The fact that I left for 3 months is also the reason why I forgot to a kill is not against the rules anymore. ( as it used to be)

I am willing to accept any kind of punishment for what I did as justice must be done, since I broke the rules. The staffs have been truly a pleasant experience to deal with so I don't want to make their jobs more difficult (special shout out to Dawn cepheid and RNC). If this leads to a permanent ban, it would be a acceptable quick death to me since I am slightly disappointed at how CM's environment has become.

or Sign Up to reply!