thought experiments

1. 8 years ago

True isolation is total separation from other humans for extended amounts of time..and if this is the case, how would internet isolation work?

would you kill 1,000,000 house pets to cure a deadly disease or kill 1,000,000 humans to end war?

2. ....maybe you should go on 1.9 argon xD

3. nonsense. the popsicle felines have communicated to me through psychic dreamings that i must continue my pathway to the dinner table of wooden

4. laxatives + only corn + a week = poop of what kind?

5. is everyone as old as the universe?

6. @argonFiles is everyone as old as the universe?

Theoretically, we are. as the hydrogen in our body's is the same hydrogen found in stars billions of lightyears away. Einstien said "matter is neither created, nor destroyed", applying that all the atoms, the particals that make us "us", are the same particals used quadrillions of years ago. In short, we have all that we need in us to do incriedible things. ;)
    Hows that for deep thinking.

7. @BoneChi11er Theoretically, we are. as the hydrogen in our body's is the same hydrogen found in stars billions of lightyears away. Einstien said "matter is neither created, nor destroyed", applying that all the atoms, the particals that make us "us", are the same particals used quadrillions of years ago. In short, we have all that we need in us to do incriedible things. ;)
    Hows that for deep thinking.

and yet i can't get off the couch

8. @argonFiles and yet i can't get off the couch

That couch is just as old as you, Maybe it can't get off you.. :P

9. @StaticSword That couch is just as old as you, Maybe it can't get off you.. :P

Or maybe, using the same thinking as above, the couch is a part of you which would explain why you cant get off it. You feel a deeper connection with said couch because the couch is indeed just an extension of you. though if thats the case then why dont we feel this same connection in other materials if they are indeed made from the same stuff. Are we a part of something bigger? Is there a shered jhgfh?kls3 ------_______.
    BoneChi11er's brain started leaking out of his ears do to over-thinking.

10. The couch is a piece of furniture and that's that. Lol if you can't get off the couch , you've either been sitting on your ass for too long and your legs fell asleep, or you're lazy. Or both :P

11. no its warm

12. That too but if you can't get up , you'd better do something before your couch really does grow on you :D

13. im already stuck to it

14. *Cough cough lazy cough*

15. no i mean molecularly

i am atomically bonded to the couch

16. Lol

17. What the fuck is all this nonsense shit?

18. I have no idea. They were talking about a couch fused to argon's ass or something.

19. That would be a great sword name! Ass-fusion!

20. Argon's Other Arm

or Sign Up to reply!