So let me add some incite to this discussion. hers a few points of interest and these are my opinon so you can take them or leave them.

1. Several players did in fact have shulker grinders within days off the update.
in fact I had my grinder was up and running 1 day after the update. And I also personally know of at least 1 other grinder that was working the same day as cephids.

2. I felt his price of 1 diamond per chest is super cheap and even told him to charge more.
But in retrospect he is correct everyone should have access to these chests.

3. I will not sell my shulker chests for more or less than cephids price of 1 diamond and further more prefer you purchase them from him directly. If not for cephid my grinder wouldn't exist and I wont steal business from him.

4. I think is the most important point: Cephid and his team did alot of research and work to create their grinder and even posted a video so others could copy it. This was not necessary but very cool of him.

5. His team also created a store on the forum and took pre orders no matter who asked if you had a diamond you could get a box, very cool.

In closing we all owe cephid a BIG THANK YOU! for setting the price fairly, sharing his design and taking the time to grind so many shells.