THIS FLOOR IS LIT EVERYONE NEEDS IT

1. 7 years ago

Upside down shulker boxes

-image-

2. noice :D

3. lol cutebot doing my advertising for me :P like the floor tho i'll do something similar soon i'm sure

4. No thanks, I'll pass.

5. ERMAHGHERD!!! I need an alt because 1.11 is heeeere!

6. I recommend everyone gets a shulker box floor and buy from cepheids shulker emporium. Got a 20x20 room and stumped for a floor design? Use shulker boxes!

7. Can I get paid by the Shulker people for doing there adretising for them? :P

8. @wblaine128 I recommend everyone gets a shulker box floor and buy from cepheids shulker emporium. Got a 20x20 room and stumped for a floor design? Use shulker boxes!

I wish I was rich enough to buy the 400 boxes you'd need for that :(

9. If anyone's considering buying in this kind of bulk (at least 2 stacks boxes or more for now) please contact me, I'm sure I could work out a discounted rate that works for both of us :)

10. @BenjoBanjo7 ERMAHGHERD!!! I need an alt because 1.11 is heeeere!

so just stop elling and buy another alt

11. Cutebot, tf did you do to my floor? xD

12. cephid gets 6 dias from pressing a button and killing the shulkers. unfair. cephid overpriced the shells abusing the fact that no one elese as a ready grinder. they arent worth 1 dia each honestly

13. 1 dia is really cheap, he is the only one with a shulker grinder at the moment (as far as I know), I would sell them for like 5 instead which means 5x profit but it doesn't seem like he is obsessed with wealth at all.

14. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@Cileklim 1 dia is really cheap, he is the only one with a shulker grinder at the moment (as far as I know), I would sell them for like 5 instead which means 5x profit but it doesn't seem like he is obsessed with wealth at all.

I mean if i really wanted to I could make a grinder. But as for if I could make a grinder that may be stopped by this

I've got an egg from a raid

15. Cepheid intended to make them cheap with the idea in mind that every player should be able to have them, not just VIP+. Many people in his position would have been more opportunistic and started with high prices while there was no compiletition to drive them down. At this price, with a few diamonds, any player could have more than enough space in their echest than they will ever need.

16. @TheForgotten20 cephid gets 6 dias from pressing a button and killing the shulkers. unfair. cephid overpriced the shells abusing the fact that no one elese as a ready grinder. they arent worth 1 dia each honestly

Go make your own spawner and sell em for less... Wait you can't

17. Cepheid was smart enough to see the immediate demand for shulker boxes in 1.11 and using advanced planning was able to capitalize. Having that type of business sense, and how he priced and displayed his grinder is a type of skillset that successful businessmen have irl. If you think about it, it's very impressive.

It doesn't matter how easy it is for him to run the grinder. He's filling a demand with at a price many don't mind paying. I say kudos to him.

18. @Valgys Cepheid was smart enough to see the immediate demand for shulker boxes in 1.11 and using advanced planning was able to capitalize. Having that type of business sense, and how he priced and displayed his grinder is a type of skillset that successful businessmen have irl. If you think about it, it's very impressive.

It doesn't matter how easy it is for him to run the grinder. He's filling a demand with at a price many don't mind paying. I say kudos to him.

Exactly! Make it rain for @cepheid!

19. Damn danial

20. @TheForgotten20 within 1 day of the update I had over a dozen people tell me that they would've started selling anywhere between 5 diamonds/box to 9 diamonds/box. I set up the most ambitious shop in the history of the server in the sense that my partners and I decided the price to preorder an item that wasn't even in the game. The type of planning and thought that went into my shop is unparalleled, and even so I decided not to rip you guys off. I've made far fewer diamonds making my grinder than I could've gotten by mining for the same number of hours

tl;dr my price has been more than fair. I could argue that I've actually lost value by providing this service to the community rather than mining

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!