THIS FLOOR IS LIT EVERYONE NEEDS IT

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Cutebot, tf did you do to my floor? xD

3. cephid gets 6 dias from pressing a button and killing the shulkers. unfair. cephid overpriced the shells abusing the fact that no one elese as a ready grinder. they arent worth 1 dia each honestly

4. 1 dia is really cheap, he is the only one with a shulker grinder at the moment (as far as I know), I would sell them for like 5 instead which means 5x profit but it doesn't seem like he is obsessed with wealth at all.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@Cileklim 1 dia is really cheap, he is the only one with a shulker grinder at the moment (as far as I know), I would sell them for like 5 instead which means 5x profit but it doesn't seem like he is obsessed with wealth at all.

I mean if i really wanted to I could make a grinder. But as for if I could make a grinder that may be stopped by this

I've got an egg from a raid

6. Cepheid intended to make them cheap with the idea in mind that every player should be able to have them, not just VIP+. Many people in his position would have been more opportunistic and started with high prices while there was no compiletition to drive them down. At this price, with a few diamonds, any player could have more than enough space in their echest than they will ever need.

7. @TheForgotten20 cephid gets 6 dias from pressing a button and killing the shulkers. unfair. cephid overpriced the shells abusing the fact that no one elese as a ready grinder. they arent worth 1 dia each honestly

Go make your own spawner and sell em for less... Wait you can't

8. Cepheid was smart enough to see the immediate demand for shulker boxes in 1.11 and using advanced planning was able to capitalize. Having that type of business sense, and how he priced and displayed his grinder is a type of skillset that successful businessmen have irl. If you think about it, it's very impressive.

It doesn't matter how easy it is for him to run the grinder. He's filling a demand with at a price many don't mind paying. I say kudos to him.

9. @Valgys Cepheid was smart enough to see the immediate demand for shulker boxes in 1.11 and using advanced planning was able to capitalize. Having that type of business sense, and how he priced and displayed his grinder is a type of skillset that successful businessmen have irl. If you think about it, it's very impressive.

It doesn't matter how easy it is for him to run the grinder. He's filling a demand with at a price many don't mind paying. I say kudos to him.

Exactly! Make it rain for @cepheid!

10. Damn danial

11. @TheForgotten20 within 1 day of the update I had over a dozen people tell me that they would've started selling anywhere between 5 diamonds/box to 9 diamonds/box. I set up the most ambitious shop in the history of the server in the sense that my partners and I decided the price to preorder an item that wasn't even in the game. The type of planning and thought that went into my shop is unparalleled, and even so I decided not to rip you guys off. I've made far fewer diamonds making my grinder than I could've gotten by mining for the same number of hours

tl;dr my price has been more than fair. I could argue that I've actually lost value by providing this service to the community rather than mining

12. Also I forgot to add, I've spent a stupid amount of time explaining how my grinder works for anyone that wants to make their own, and even provided the video of my grinder in action. Practically everyone working on a grinder now is using a modified version of my design. I would've gotten more business by simply staying quiet and letting 90% of other people's grinders fail miserably

13. Hold dis L @TheForgotten20

14. Dont worry about the haters @cepheid your shop is amazing, and your prices are dirt cheap. You are a CraftyMynes saint in my book for not gouging the public like you obviously could. Keep up the amazing work and let all the haters get their own boxes.

15. @BluePlauge Dont worry about the haters @cepheid your shop is amazing, and your prices are dirt cheap. You are a CraftyMynes saint in my book for not gouging the public like you obviously could. Keep up the amazing work and let all the haters get their own boxes.

true that, given the opportunity to monopolize something he did, Props Ceph you did good

16. @TheForgotten20 cephid gets 6 dias from pressing a button and killing the shulkers. unfair. cephid overpriced the shells abusing the fact that no one elese as a ready grinder. they arent worth 1 dia each honestly

We have a nice spawner in the HQ

17. So let me add some incite to this discussion. hers a few points of interest and these are my opinon so you can take them or leave them.

1. Several players did in fact have shulker grinders within days off the update.
    in fact I had my grinder was up and running 1 day after the update. And I also personally know of at least 1 other grinder that was working the same day as cephids.

2. I felt his price of 1 diamond per chest is super cheap and even told him to charge more.
    But in retrospect he is correct everyone should have access to these chests.

3. I will not sell my shulker chests for more or less than cephids price of 1 diamond and further more prefer you purchase them from him directly. If not for cephid my grinder wouldn't exist and I wont steal business from him.

4. I think is the most important point: Cephid and his team did alot of research and work to create their grinder and even posted a video so others could copy it. This was not necessary but very cool of him.

5. His team also created a store on the forum and took pre orders no matter who asked if you had a diamond you could get a box, very cool.

In closing we all owe cephid a BIG THANK YOU! for setting the price fairly, sharing his design and taking the time to grind so many shells.

18. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

@HaloNest so just stop elling and buy another alt

Im broke :(

You know what they say about anticipation is better than the thing itself!

19. @BenjoBanjo7 Im broke :(

You know what they say about anticipation is better than the thing itself!

aww

20. Bump ze old thread

21. Do not bump old threads @Sirchristopher10

or Sign Up to reply!