1. 7 years ago

blaze:It will be great if spawn had a Elytra course.
    Crafty: yes
    blaze:i'm thinking that when you complete it you'll get a reward.
    Crafty: ok, but it has to be a hard course right?
    blaze: yes, and maybe when your doing the course you can see the whole spawn area.
    Crafty: that sounds great, maybe i'll make it
    blaze: ook =)

2. so Crafty,

will you build a course?

3. I second this. A want to see how easy it is to fly one of those with lag.

4. good point tho

5. crafty,
    can't you make the lag less?
    because on the Mineplex server it doesn't lag that much and its not a vanilla server,
    why is it on a vanilla server laggier then a non-vanilla server?
    i don't understand that =(

6. #1 Mineplex and Hypixel like servers run on 300+ servers distributed across their entire network. When you connect to a so called "Proxy" based server, your connection is forwarded through to the desired server for processing. Even though there may be 6000 players connected, these players would be spread across 300 servers for a total of maybe 20 players per server. Also, these big servers run modified versions of the vanilla server files provided by mojang that have optimizations in the code and some things turned off like large amounts of tnt and entity collisions. Furthermore these servers can make much better use of multiple cores for generating the world and doing intense calculations. Mojang doesn't seem to care about the vanilla server community as it really doesn't benefit them financially.

7. @blazehunter2004 blaze:It will be great if spawn had a Elytra course.
    Crafty: yes
    blaze:i'm thinking that when you complete it you'll get a reward.
    Crafty: ok, but it has to be a hard course right?
    blaze: yes, and maybe when your doing the course you can see the whole spawn area.
    Crafty: that sounds great, maybe i'll make it
    blaze: ook =)

I don't think I ever said this.

8. Also, I have so much on my plate right now, I can't even see the table.

9. @CraftyMyner Also, I have so much on my plate right now, I can't even see the table.

Defintely going to use that line from now on

10. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

My Plate IRL:

-image-

11. @CraftyMyner My Plate IRL:

-image-

Crafty at least you have a taste of your life on your spoon.

12. @CraftyMyner #1 Mineplex and Hypixel like servers run on 300+ servers distributed across their entire network. When you connect to a so called "Proxy" based server, your connection is forwarded through to the desired server for processing. Even though there may be 6000 players connected, these players would be spread across 300 servers for a total of maybe 20 players per server. Also, these big servers run modified versions of the vanilla server files provided by mojang that have optimizations in the code and some things turned off like large amounts of tnt and entity collisions. Furthermore these servers can make much better use of multiple cores for generating the world and doing intense calculations. Mojang doesn't seem to care about the vanilla server community as it really doesn't benefit them financially.

ty, Crafty
    i Understand

13. @CraftyMyner I don't think I ever said this.

lol

14. @CraftyMyner My Plate IRL:

-image-

That's mine as well

or Sign Up to reply!