Storage area and shulker grinder

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

Apologies in advance, I had torn down a bunch of my base in the past few weeks to use the materials to support other projects, but the core of it is what you see here. Initially I just ran through this area with only the intent to save a video to reference after the reset, but this is the answer to some of the folks who had been feeding me iron over the last several months. @_Drachenzorn_ @ZenithW (can't remember the others, I'm sorry)

First bit was my storage area - a ton of wood and iron went into this alone - I lost count at 10,000 iron ingots and never bothered with counting the wood. There are sublevels that the chests drained into.

At 2:40 is my shulker grinder that I had been working on. It was mostly operational but I had some final touches to make, namely moving all the blocks beneath the hopper timer up one on the y axis, so I could remove the glass covering the top layer of the spawning area to maximize efficiency. Was a nice challenge, took me about 45 minutes to design in SP, and 8 hours to build on CM (90% of that was cutting back the rock).

Link to video

2. sick! always wanted to see your base

or Sign Up to reply!