Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

Now, before you all read this, I want you to know that I'm someone who thinks realistically about everything.
I hide nothing, no bullshitting or any kind of crap and I'll be straight up forward with everything here.

I have this special issue with staff that I don't know how most of you take it, it's their attitudes.
I know that shit depends on players too but you need to control yourself.

Not every single staff is like this but I don't like it when staff is completely how do you say - arrogant.
You know what that word means? Being above everyone, thinking how everyone should show you respect etc.

If you want people to show you respect - fucking earn it.
Don't expect from anyone to respect you if you don't show respect towards them.
Respect must be earned.

Yes - you warned me. DannySharks did the same - which I never expected from a person who was once my friend who was always there for me - but that changed, and I noticed that months ago. Don't give me any kind of excuses - I contacted you several times and even when I knew you felt like shit I wrote you a text on Skype how much I supported you and how much I'm ready to be there for you and you didn't even bother reading that.

By threatning me you'll ban me after your shitty attitude representance you showed who you are.
You don't know how to handle the truth and that's pretty sad.
As a staff member you need to learn how to control your shit.

You need to understand that respect is not something to be fucked around with.
You're a goddamn moderator on a Minecraft server.
You're a normal player to me. Nothing more nothing less.

I once saw you writing a reply to an individual when he asked you "Why should I respect you?"
You replied "You should respect me because I'm an moderator."
Sorry but that's not how it works. Earn your respect and you'll have it, there's no other way around.

I called a human being a knobhead not 5 minutes ago. Apparently, that means dickhead.
I can only assume I called someone like this, in particular, Venetorem - that's why I got a reaction like this.

I have a video that I recorded by accident when this happened, so cut any bullshit with any chat logs.
Last time I checked they are editable therefore you can't use that as some sort of defense.
It appears in my mind that Venetorem himself doesn't know the difference between knobhead and dickhead.

Do you know what the hell a knob is? You know, door handle, the thing with which you open the door.
Do you know what the hell a dick is? I'm sure you do, you got one of these yourself.

I just proved you a fact and a good point that knobhead and dickhead words don't have anything to do with each other.

I expect a lot of replies from several staff here which is obvious as soon as a staff member is in question.
If you're going to be defensive and defend an arrogant person, you might want to avoid that - I don't have time to fight.

Do yourself a favor and don't start some locker room fights and arguments. Accept the truth and start acting like a proper person and don't act like you're above everyone because of your staff powers. I could easily tell you to go fuck yourself, but I can do better than this. Say what you want - but I stand by facts not by any stupid arguments.

That's it. :)