Post a Reply

Let this pour into your thoughts

1. 7 years ago

(can I just complain here about arguing tactics, you actually presented no facts, Just your own views and ideas of a subject, for them to be taken as facts you need evidence to back them up, proof that they are indeed factual and not simply subjective)

I don't have anything else to do here but complain about phrasing. I won't say much more.

2. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

@TheDunmerRaven (can I just complain here about arguing tactics, you actually presented no facts, Just your own views and ideas of a subject, for them to be taken as facts you need evidence to back them up, proof that they are indeed factual and not simply subjective)

I don't have anything else to do here but complain about phrasing. I won't say much more.

They should make a special area for complaining. Suggest that to Crafty he might even accept it or nevermind there is player reports even though that's more aimed for the server itself. I did present a fact and not my point of view because many people have the same view because they know what a knob is. They're smarter and don't rely on bullshit like Urban Dictionary that is literally on the Internet unless it exists as a book, if it does - whoever made it - they should stop making these.

You know how they say - don't believe into everything what Urban Dictionary or Internet itself says. That leads into getting you brainwashed.

Also no, I don't need evidence to prove a fact. A person that is aware what a fact is when it comes to words - believe me - they will never say that you need to provide evidence so your facts can be found as facts in some people's eyes.