AlmostNEARPatchy's Ban appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by AlmostNEARPatchy

In Game Name: AlmostNEARPatchy

Reason for your ban: Using a hacked client.

Why should you be unbanned: This must have been some kind of mistake. I was running around looking for cows to get leather and after finding a few it TP home and I was banned for using a hacked client. While I did give it a try back in 1.8 I haven't bothered with it since. I had just joined the server this evening and was really enjoying myself. I do not know what the deal is. I wish I could add more to why I should be unbanned, but being new and not having used a hacked client i dont know what more to add.

P.S. I have my gama turned up because my vision is so bad, if its that I will change it no problem.

2. Hello i am the moderator who banned you seeing as you found two different spawners , 1 being spider spawner which you then looted both chest in 1 click of many different items ,then shortly after you found your way to a village above ground which yet again , you looted the whole chest in 1 click of different items , after submitting video to an admin ,it was deemed you were using a hacked client/mod and therefore was banned after( this is why there was a short delay in the ban coming )

Your appeal has been denied , hope you fun elsewhere .

or Sign Up to reply!